People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: NISSAN Z32 300ZX Billet Fuel Rails

Posted by Polar_Engineering on August 30, 2023 at 5:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 382 times.

Screen Name:Polar_Engineering
Phone:4152032739
E-mail:info@polarengineering.co
Research Polar_Engineering's post history

Message ***By far, the best available topfeed fuel rail kit available for Z32 platform. These rails are mounted under the plenum and do not required ANY lower intake manifolds machining to install.***

ORDER HERE

QUICK OVERVIEW:

-Available for both early and late style lower intake manifolds.

-Fuel rails and injector mounting plates are precision CNC machined from 6061 aluminum.

-Fuel rails are mounted on precision CNC machined composite spacers to reduce heat transfer from lower intake manifold.

-Fuel rails will be ceramic coated black to further reduce heat transfer into fuel.

-All aluminum components will be Type II anodized black.

-Supply and return ports of fuel rails are machined for 8AN ORB threads.

-Fuel rails with be connected in front by a ½” ID reinforced E85 safe and nylon braided hose. I am now fully set up to produce these custom hoses in house and will offer lifetime warranty on them against leaks.

-A threaded protrusion on top of each fuel rail allows the use of factory fuel temperature sensor in factory location.

-All stainless steel hardware and corrosion resistant clamps where applicable.

-Polar Engineering logo will be laser etched on injector mounting plates.

-Presence of logo on fuel rails is to be determined.

-New style injector connector pigtails will be included with this kit with detailed instructions on splicing them in. I will leave adequate lead length for you to be able to route your wires in a way you see fit.

-Fuel rail will come with detailed installation instructions and schematics as well as personal support from myself. I will be posting a complete video overview just like with my other products.

-You will have a choice of factory 5/16” barbed, 6AN or 8AN fittings on inlet/outlet ports of these fuel rails.

PRICE:

ORDER HERE

These fuel rails will be priced at USD 650.00 (shipped in the USA) (I am happy to ship worldwide at buyer's cost which should be around USD 70-85) per assembly for any combination of options that you choose. If you are ordering from South Pacific region, please contact Robert Sidaway at RGS Performance. He is my official distributor in that region.

ORDER HERE

You have an option to purchase fuel injectors at bundle pricing from me as well. I strongly suggest you take advantage of that option since bundle pricing gives you the lowest price of genuine ID injectors you'll fin anywhere. I have all available genuine Injector Dynamics injectors of all flow rates.

Follow Ups