TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1994 Super Black TT manual -- new engine, trans, suspension
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1994 Super Black TT manual -- new engine, trans, suspension

Posted by LJZTT on March 02, 2023 at 3:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 898 times.

Screen Name:LJZTT
Phone:555-555-5555
E-mail:ljs96076@yahoo.com
Research LJZTT's post history

Message As mentioned before my 1994 TT is for sale. 1 of 313 Black on Black '94/'95 TTs produced for USA.
To put that in perspective, there are approximately 1000 Ferrari F40's. Not going to be many opportunities to snap up a black on black '94/'95 TT in this condition and mechanical state.

Car is flexfuel E85/93oct. Full "breather" modifications.
Tuned by Harry(ZTuner) over several days both on his dyno and and road sessions here in Bradenton. I simply could not be more pleased with how the car drives now and have been enjoying driving it more in the past 12-18 months than I have for a very very long time, but it is the right time to pass it on to a new enthusiast before I put too many miles on this iteration of the car.

Harry built the motor. Harry did the lionshare of the work on this car as it sits today. Transmission is new OEM. Diff is rebuilt. OEM shock absorbers are NEW and I must say ride absolutely perfect. Tires are new and shockingly good in terms of grip and quietness.

Car was overhauled to prepare it for a trouble free 50-100k. All the major areas/systems of concern were addressed. 120k service is done. Hydraulic lifters are all new OEM.
Everything done to the car was in an effort to make it drive as much like a stock TT as possible while piling on the power. The clutch effort is minimal. The brake pedal feel is OEM. The exhaust is deep but not intrusive or droning. I would say the exhaust sound is actually balanced by the intake sound...and the 550BB turbos sound absolutely glorious with the breather mods.

I would ask if you have any questions to use the feature on the auction page rather than emailing me at the address in my TTnet profile.

CLICK HERE FOR AUCTION PAGE. AUCTION ENDS THURSDAY, MARCH 9TH

Follow Ups
  • 1994 Super Black TT manual -- new engine, trans, suspension - LJZTT 15:20:14 03/02/23