TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Polar Engineering Z32 300ZX Modular Fuel Pump Hanger (2+0)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Polar Engineering Z32 300ZX Modular Fuel Pump Hanger (2+0)

Posted by Polar_Engineering on July 27, 2022 at 4:40 AM
  This message has been viewed 440 times.

Screen Name:Polar_Engineering
Phone:4152032739
E-mail:info@polarengineering.co
Research Polar_Engineering's post history

Message Hello,

I have just finished assembling and packing last few 2+0 fuel pump hanger setups from a current batch.

This is an official announcement that 6th batch of 2+0 fuel pump hangers is now open for placing orders. There are 25 assemblies planned in the next run (that is a comfortable amount for me to process at a time). Since pre-orders started last week, about 10 of those are already claimed.

Once again, if you are even remotely considering purchasing this setup, please act now. This is by far the most complete and most drop-in aftermarket fuel pump hanger assembly on the market and at about 1/2 the price of a comparable setup for other platforms.

The website order page is now completely ironed out. You are able to select fitting, pump configurations and pre-purchase pumps right away. Interest free payments are available through PayPal as well.
Since we are very early into this batch, it would also be possible to request custom orders.

I will be building a couple of 3-pump hangers this time around to name a few. But this type of work needs to be ordered in advance. Once I submit my machining orders, no further custom work will be possible.

For those of you with moderately modified Z32 cars, I strongly recommend running a dual pump hanger with a Walbro 255 main and Walbro 485 staged pump to cover all bases.

PLEASE READ:
-This is to secure your order in the 6th batch of these hangers that just went into production.
-Production will start the week of August 1st, 2022.
-Production and delivery will take 5-6 weeks.
-At this time, 25 assemblies are planned for production and spots will fill on first come, first served basis.

ORDER HERE

Follow Ups
  • Polar Engineering Z32 300ZX Modular Fuel Pump Hanger (2+0) - Polar_Engineering 04:40:04 07/27/22