TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Stock Flywheel for TT Z32- Resurfaced- Includes Exedy Clutch
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Stock Flywheel for TT Z32- Resurfaced- Includes Exedy Clutch

Posted by ZXoltan on December 25, 2021 at 10:44 AM
  This message has been viewed 479 times.

Screen Name:ZXoltan
Phone:Please Email
E-mail:bmkorman@gmail.com
Research ZXoltan's post history

Message Stock OEM TT flywheel removed from my personal car. As you know, these have been fairly hard to find lately.

Approx 250 miles since being resurfaced (you can still see the machining pattern on the friction surface). Includes Exedy clutch kit (pressure plate and disk) that is nearly brand new. I think I have an extra OEM pilot bearing that I’ll include if I can find it (brand new) as well as the pressure plate bolts. I can send the used TOB if you want it, but you’ll probably want to replace that anyway.

This clutch setup is intended for a car with stock horsepower and it had very light pedal pressure, smooth engagement, and no slippage. I am upgrading to larger turbos, and will be installing higher performance drivetrain parts to handle the extra power, with a lightened flywheel.

Ring gear is in nearly perfect condition, with no chipping or excessive wear (new gears are no longer available).

Shipping is at buyer expense. These are heavy parts, so be prepared to spend a few bucks to get it there, unless you want to pick it up in person.

$350 firm (personal Paypal or Venmo)

">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">

Follow Ups
  • Stock Flywheel for TT Z32- Resurfaced- Includes Exedy Clutch - ZXoltan 10:44:50 12/25/21