TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Manual transmissions, diff, TT subframe with ES bushings
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Manual transmissions, diff, TT subframe with ES bushings

Posted by nb623107 on July 07, 2021 at 10:23 AM
  This message has been viewed 498 times.

Screen Name:nb623107
Phone:740-541-3178
E-mail:nb623107@gmail.com
Research nb623107's post history

Message I sold my Z over a year ago and got things collecting dust that need to go. I'd like to find someone that can just take it all, but if enough people speak up to claim it all that's fine too. I just need the space back.

- 2x or 3x Z32 manual transmissions. I believe 2 are TT and one is NA, but I'm honestly not sure. I took measurements and looked at them closely and can't tell any difference around the bellhousings. One of them had a small grind in 4th gear. The other two are in good shape as far as I know, but they were given to me when someone was moving out of state and they didn't want to haul them along.

- 1x TT rear differential. Good shape as far as I know, was a freebie from the same guy as the extra transmissions above.

- Z32 TT subframe with ES poly bushings. I was prepping this to put in my car and then never got around to it. After the fresh bushings were installed I gave it a fresh coat of black paint.

Located near Albany, OH. Prefer local pickup only as I don't have a good way to haul these at the moment. Can supply pictures by request, I had some at one time that I can't find so I'll need to go take new ones. Price, $500 obo for everything? Stuff needs to go, low ball me, but make a reasonable offer. While you're here getting these parts, you're welcome to rummage through my various other Z32 parts for free. Mostly engine knick knacks, bolts and brackets, oil lines, maybe valve covers somewhere? It's all going to the dump at the end of the season if someone doesn't take that stuff. I don't have Facebook to post in the threads there, so if you see anyone there looking for any parts like these please feel free to pass it along.

email: nb623107 [at] gmail [dot] com

Follow Ups
  • Manual transmissions, diff, TT subframe with ES bushings - nb623107 10:23:57 07/07/21