TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Genuine Nissan BBS 98/99/00 Fairlady Z wheels
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Genuine Nissan BBS 98/99/00 Fairlady Z wheels

Posted by 92GTA on June 05, 2021 at 5:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 678 times.

Screen Name:92GTA
Phone:661-525-0782
E-mail:alexclaytor@gmail.com
Research 92GTA's post history

Message US$7,500 plus shipping (likely $100-$150 per wheel).

I have a genuine set of the Nissan BBS wheels that were optional on the Fairlady Z for the model years 1998, 1999, & 2000. These are the real deal that I got from Japan. Not just a similar set of BBS wheels, which to be honest no other sets I've seen are very close if you know what details to look for.

This ad is just a feeler. The wheels are currently at the only US West Coast BBS rebuild and refinish center. They were in fair condition when I got them but I sent them off for a high-dollar show quality/concourse level restoration ($400 per wheel). The wheels have their original BBS center caps (perfect, not a single bent or broken tab, but the BBS logo in the medallions are not perfect on a couple of them, so I'm paying for those to replaced also at an additional cost.

When I get them back, I can send pictures to anyone who is interested in purchase. They will be in PERFECT mint condition.

I will be shipping them in large boxes to accommodate a TON of bubble wrap around them to ensure damage should not occur and they will be insured. I'm only willing to ship within the US and Canada. Shipping is expensive but I have a FedEx account and I promise you will only pay the actual rate to your address, it will not be marked up.

As I've never seen another set for sale, or even another set ever in the US, I'm not sure where to price these at, but I'm open to offers.

Email me for pics if interested which I'll send when I get the wheels back. I'll be keeping track of the order in which people reach out to me. Thanks, Alex

Follow Ups
  • Genuine Nissan BBS 98/99/00 Fairlady Z wheels - 92GTA 17:25:51 06/05/21