People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Custom Z32 Art and Deco

Posted by Jay Gadsby on May 19, 2021 at 7:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 659 times.

Screen Name:Jay Gadsby
Phone:254-368-7595
E-mail:jason.l.gadsby@gmail.com
Research Jay Gadsby's post history

Message Hey guys, I have been working on building my Z32 stuff. Ive got a few different designs now going. Below you will see all that :) Email or text works best if you are interested!

Z32 Key Hangers- Ive got USDM TT, NA, Jspec, and GTZR Fascias available. All are $50 shipped within the US. I can paint as shown or just flat black. Or I can leave naked if you want to do your own stuff. About 12x9 inches, made from 16ga steel, cut out by me in my garage.

Z32 Side Profile Art- These are 24x10, also made from 16ga steel. The bottom lettering can be customized. these are 75 shipped as is, or I can add key hangers to them as well for 85 shipped.

The newest addition to my library is these LED lit signs. These are 24x15, made from 14ga steel, have LED lights mounted on the rear that come with the remote for full RGB function. The hanging brackets are welded on the back and will keep the piece 1 inch from the wall to let the lights to their thing. I have two designs right now, the front and rear. These are $200 shipped.

Everything I post is my own design, cut out by me, painted by me and so on. The machine I use was built by me using parts made in the USA :) All designs are capable of customization, or if you have an idea, I can make it happen. Thank you all for looking!!

Follow Ups
  • Custom Z32 Art and Deco - Jay Gadsby 19:07:10 05/19/21