TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - OEM parts. Many Brand New. (Updated list)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: OEM parts. Many Brand New. (Updated list)

Posted by ZXoltan on November 07, 2020 at 8:18 PM
  This message has been viewed 660 times.

Screen Name:ZXoltan
Phone:Please Email
E-mail:bmkorman@gmail.com
Research ZXoltan's post history

Message Some extra things I am trying to clear out of storage, listing them as I come across them and have time. Some of the prices have been reduced. If it’s been removed that means I sold it, but please email with your needs, since I have other things not yet listed.

New OEM Nissan TT Rear Wheel Bearings. Brand new in the Nissan box, still wrapped in original corrosion-protective paper. I have both right and left rear bearings, so please specify which side you need.

$190 each, plus shipping. If you buy a matching pair I will include a set of OEM seals ($36 retail value) at no cost.
">
">
">

94-96 pair of black front seatbelts, exceptionally nice. These are mounted on the rear pillar, rather than the door. Although intended for later model cars, they can be adapted to fit in 90-93 models with minimum modifications. Hard to find item in this condition. $165 for the pair, plus shipping.

Note: Pictures are representative, and not the exact belts being sold—can send actual pictures on request. Bolts may be shown but not included.

">
">
">
">

Bose Stereo Speaker. Clean used part. I have two of these remaining. $35 each

">
">

OEM N62 MAF with Original Air Cleaner Box. $125 plus shipping.
MAF is very clean, with screens on both ends intact. Came off running car several years ago. I prefer not to separate.

">
">
">
">
">
">
">

">

Right fender upper splash shield
Very nice used condition with insulator still in place. $10 plus shipping
">
">

Brand New, Discontinued OEM Cam Position Sensor (CAS) Early Style 1990-1993
OEM Part # 23731-45V10

This is a genuine NOS Nissan part. Not aftermarket, and never installed. These are nearly impossible to find. Be careful of used or “rebuilt” parts that are merely cleaned up and labeled as new—the bearings are often weak and they usually don’t work very well for very long. The shaft on a new CAS should have some resistance when turning it, yet should be smooth, without any binding.
$325 shipped within the US.

">
">
">
">

OEM Z32 Boost Hose Set.

Complete original set in excellent condition. I got these from a 54k mile car some time ago and they have been in climate-controlled storage since then. Most of the color coding is still visible on this set.
The smaller (throttle body) hoses are still available, but are $75 each from the dealer. The longer hoses have been discontinued by Nissan and are unavailable new.

These are perfect for someone trying to restore their car back to factory specs-- nice ones are difficult to find.

$135 including original OEM clamps below

">
">

Very nice set of original OEM boost hose clamps (set of 8). These came off a 10k mile car many years ago when the owner put hardpipes on. This is for the absolute purist who is trying to restore his/her car to factory original in every detail. $15 plus shipping.

">
">
">

US Spec ECU Bracket: Used, but plating is like new. Replace your nasty, rusted bracket with a pristine piece. I have three of these. $12 each

">

Moog outer tie rod ends: ES3404.

Very high quality parts. $45 for the pair, shipped within the US.
">
">

Electronics modules, pre-owned condition. Many are for automatic transmission-- please do your own homework to verify application. No need for these so selling cheap-- great to keep around as spares, especially as most Z32 parts are discontinued and no longer available. Feel free to make an offer for all of the modules together.

47850-50p00: 93-96 ABS control $15
">

28540-46P00: 94-96 Auto Trans shift lock $10
">

18930-48P10: 94-96 Cruise Control module $10

">

I have a number of other modules as well that are not listed or catalogued. Please ask if you need something specific.

94 to 96 style CAS Connector kit, for repair or upgrading to the newer style CAS. BRAND NEW. $7.00 plus first class shipping ($14 at Concept Z).

">

I try to price my parts reasonably and according to what they are worth. If you feel something is slightly overpriced, feel free to ask, but please do not lowball me (seems to be a lot of that lately). Thank you!

Ppal: bmkorman@gmail.com
Please send friends & family payment or add 4% for regular paypal

Follow Ups
  • OEM parts. Many Brand New. (Updated list) - ZXoltan 20:18:49 11/07/20