Subject SELLING: OEM Turbos: One Brand New, other is Used

Posted by ZXoltan on August 30, 2020 at 1:14 PM
  This message has been viewed 163 times.

Screen Name:ZXoltan
Phone:Please Email
E-mail:bmkorman@gmail.com
Research ZXoltan's post history

Message Two OEM turbos for sale.

One is a brand new unit, and the other one is used. These have been in climate-controlled storage for some time. Original plan was to put a new CHRA in the used one and use these on my car, but plans have since changed and time to let them go.

Brand New OEM Turbocharger (Nissan/Garrett)

Never installed, brand new from the factory. This has been sealed up and remains clean as a whistle. As you can see, all original markings are in place, as is the heat shield around the actuator.

This is currently set up for the passenger side. Could be clocked to use on driver’s side with the appropriate actuator.

Includes Nissan OEM Downpipe Gasket 14445-40P00 ($28 value)

$700 plus shipping.

">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">
">

I also have a used Garrett turbo that is pretty dirty and has a lot of shaft play. Definitely needs to be refurbished prior to use, so I am selling very cheap. All bolt holes seem to be clear, with no known broken hardware. Actuator is included. I can send pictures upon request to serious buyers.

$80 plus shipping. Can probably get to most destinations in the lower 48 for $100 total.

I accept friends/family paypal or Venmo. Please add 4% if you prefer to pay by regular ppal.

Follow Ups
  • OEM Turbos: One Brand New, other is Used - ZXoltan 13:14:18 08/30/20