TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR VSPEC
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR VSPEC

Posted by Invader on January 28, 2020 at 3:56 PM
  This message has been viewed 1230 times.

Screen Name:Invader
Phone:6048379392
E-mail:nux4thecup@gmail.com
Research Invader's post history

Message Build date 02/1995

The car is USA Federally legal.

This GTR is located in Vancouver BC Canada. I can provide the original auction report sheet for serious buyers. This car was graded 4 and an interior grade of B, you probably know that these ratings are rare on older cars and this car reflects that. The car itself was originally KL0 (Silver) and repainted professionally fully in Japan LP2 (Midnight Purple). The only places KL0 is visible is in the engine bay and under trim pieces. I had the car fully inspected by Garage Saurus Canada, absolutely no rust anywhere on the car. The strut tops in the bay are clean, undercarriage clean, interior clean. Since owning the car I have spent in the vicinity of $5k on maintenance and upgrades on the car and available when the car will be sold. For a list of what’s coming with the car read below.

Engine:

99,500km
All Stock motor besides
HKS intake
Kakimoto Exhaust
Nismo Fuel pump
New battery

Interior:

Momo steering wheel
Nismo shift knob
Custom carbon fiber dipped gauge cluster
Brand new leather with purple stitch shift boots

Exterior:

400R front bumper
Do Luck side skirts
Nismo rear bumper

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes

FFD Evo1 18x10 +35 wheels
+15mm spacers
Blitz coilovers
Brand new (not installed) front rotors and pads ($1000 value)

Maintenance:

Brand new MAFS X2
Moty Oil
GREDDY oil filter
Igniter Yellow Jacket NEW
New coilpacks Yellow jacket NEW
Racing spec Coil pack harness Yellow jacket NEW
Spark Plugs NEW

The price is $42k USD. This GTR is located in Vancouver BC Canada. I can provide the original auction report sheet for serious buyers. This car was graded 4 and an interior grade of B, you probably know that these ratings are rare on older cars and this car reflects that. The car itself was originally KL0 (Silver) and repainted professionally fully in Japan LP2 (Midnight Purple). The only places KL0 is visible is in the engine bay and under trim pieces. I had the car fully inspected by Garage Saurus Canada, absolutely no rust anywhere on the car. The strut tops in the bay are clean, undercarriage clean, interior clean. Since owning the car I have spent in the vicinity of $5k on maintenance and upgrades on the car and available when the car will be sold. For a list of what’s coming with the car read below.

Engine:

99,500km
All Stock motor besides
HKS intake
Kakimoto Exhaust
Nismo Fuel pump
New battery

Interior:

Momo steering wheel
Nismo shift knob
Custom carbon fiber dipped gauge cluster
Brand new leather with purple stitch shift boots

Exterior:

400R front bumper
Do Luck side skirts
Nismo rear bumper

Wheels/Suspension/Brakes

FFD Evo1 18x10 +35 wheels
+15mm spacers
Blitz coilovers
Brand new (not installed) front rotors and pads ($1000 value)

Maintenance:

Brand new MAFS X2
Moty Oil
GREDDY oil filter
Igniter Yellow Jacket NEW
New coilpacks Yellow jacket NEW
Racing spec Coil pack harness Yellow jacket NEW
Spark Plugs NEW

The price is $42k USD.

I have been a member of twinturbo.net for a long time. 300zxclub, Ziliva.net etc. I am more than happy to video chat with you to show you the car. Most importantly you can always fly to Vancouver and check the car out in person.

Thank you for looking. Also please have your finances in order prior to contacting me. I am a car enthusiast just like you. I know what it's look to pursue your dream car. But please only contact me if you're seriously ready to buy my car. I am a private seller and I personally imported this car myself from Japan. You will get all corresponding paperwork including original BOL and certificates from Japan.

20180824-211738 20180827-152046 20180827-152103 20180827-152118 20180827-152154 20180830-164003 20180830-164201 20190326-203922 20190326-203948

Follow Ups
  • 1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR VSPEC - Invader 15:56:49 01/28/20