TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Complete RED Interior, other assorted items from parts car
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Complete RED Interior, other assorted items from parts car

Posted by MyBlueZ on January 04, 2020 at 11:07 PM
  This message has been viewed 674 times.

Screen Name:MyBlueZ
Phone:6786374603
E-mail:fusillijeffrey@gmail.com
Research MyBlueZ's post history

Message I'm in the middle of disassembling a slightly wrecked 90 TT that I recently acquired to help move my build forward. I'm keeping most of the mechanicals, but there's plenty of other stuff to re-home. All prices are OBO, plus shipping at buyer's expense or come pick it up. Contact me via EMAIL only please fusillijeffrey@gmail.com. Paypal is my preferred payment method - send as 'friends & family' or add 4% to our agreed upon price+shipping.

I have a pretty much complete RED interior in pretty decent shape. Everything from the leather seats, dashboard, headliner, tweed-wrapped parts, rubber trim and all plastics front to back are available. A few of the plastic bits have been repaired/stabilized with epoxy due to cracks, but most are in good overall condition. I had to scrap the front and back carpet and the parcel shelf, but I do have the original floor mats. I'd love to sell it all as a package to someone who can pick it all up here in Atlanta, but if no takers on that let me know what you want. If you want to come get it all, I'd be looking for $600 all-in, including the seats. Probably can't ship the seats, headliner, or dashboard. Would be willing to trade for BLUE interior pieces too.

I have a new in box Snow Performance methanol/water injection kit purchased by the previous owner in 2011 from Z1 and never installed. The box is pretty beat up but near as I can tell everything it came with is still there and unused. These kits are selling for $450 and up -- I'd like to see $325.

Other items available right now:
- passenger side OEM jspec tail light (driver side crunched in wreck) -- $75
- center rear USDM '300ZX' bezel - OK shape -- $25
- passenger side USDM corner light - not perfect -- $15
- passenger side USDM headlight - glass good, OK shape overall, no rubber gasket -- $40
- 1-pair 4-bolt stainless downpipes - possibly never installed but unknown history and origin, with new bolts/nuts -- $100
- 1 set of 4 OEM electronic suspension adjusters - unknown history/condition -- $25

Can provide more pics if needed:

Follow Ups
  • Complete RED Interior, other assorted items from parts car - MyBlueZ 23:07:34 01/04/20