People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Pivoting Front Camber Arms for Z32 300zx

Posted by Rob260 on April 19, 2019 at 3:36 AM
  This message has been viewed 680 times.

Screen Name:Rob260
Phone:+61407220486
E-mail:rob_g_s@yahoo.com
Research Rob260's post history

Message I have a few sets of pivoting top control arms leftover from the group buy I ran at the end of last year. Price including freight to USA is $485AU/$340(ish)USD.

Why A Pivoting Front Arm?

*By design, the front camber arm is required to pivot as it travels through its arc as shown in the video below
*Without this pivoting centre, the centre of the arm is subjected to torsional load that leads to breakage, worn bearings, and failed adjusters.

About the Pivoting Arms on Offer

Improves suspension and steering as it allows unrestricted movement. They are harder wearing than the factory version and other after market control arms.
Tig welded, zinc plated, alloy spacers with NSK Bearings
Camber Adjustable
Suits R32, Z32
"Street" Spec to correct negative camber on lowered cars. Total length can be adjusted roughly 170-190mn. Stock length is 178mm.
Version 3 Camber Arms

These will be Version 3 camber arms, which have been improved to address some of the issues experienced with the version 1 arms released in 2009. Key points include pivoting mechanism moved to the center, larger threads, and larger CNC machined body. They are on-car adjustable.

If you're interested please contact me via email sales@rgsperformance.com thank you.

Follow Ups
  • Pivoting Front Camber Arms for Z32 300zx - Rob260 03:36:43 04/19/19