TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Driver&Pass 2+0 Door Shells (no rock guard) and pass. fender
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Driver&Pass 2+0 Door Shells (no rock guard) and pass. fender

Posted by dutch_Z on March 22, 2019 at 3:02 PM
  This message has been viewed 533 times.

Screen Name:dutch_Z
Phone:6168343306
E-mail:dutch300zx@gmail.com
Research dutch_Z's post history

Message MAKE AN OFFER, I WANT THESE THINGS GONE!

Hi everyone,
It's been 4 years since I've sold the Z, but just recently pulled these parts out of storage. I have a set of used white driver/passenger 2+0 door shells and a used red passenger fender. These came with my car (my fender had crack) but I never even took them out of the boxes. I'm located in Cleveland, OH and willing to deliver within 100 miles for a fee. Given time, I can also get the doors back to Western MI for free since I travel there about every other month. I'd rather not ship, but can look into quotes if needed. Feel free to call/text or e-mail with any questions or picture requests.

LINK TO PICTURES

I believe the doors are from a 1990-94 due to having the threaded hold for the seat belts, and they appear to have the rock guard shaved off. They have some scuffs/scratches and dents (a few door dings, passenger side has dent by door handle, some dents on bottom of doors) but are definitely usable. Some of the scuffs seem to be from sitting in the box and should buff out. Please refer to pictures. I'd like to get $150 per door shell, but feel feel free to make an offer.

The fender has some scratches and and some dents along the very bottom, but again should definitely be usable. I'd like $75, feel free to make an offer.

Follow Ups
  • Driver&Pass 2+0 Door Shells (no rock guard) and pass. fender - dutch_Z 15:02:15 03/22/19