TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Wiseco pistons for Z32 300ZX Turbo (8.5:1) COATED!!!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Wiseco pistons for Z32 300ZX Turbo (8.5:1) COATED!!!

Posted by Pearl_TTZ on October 17, 2018 at 4:52 PM
  This message has been viewed 998 times.

Screen Name:Polar_Engineering
Phone:4152032739
E-mail:info@polarengineering.co
Research Polar_Engineering's post history

Message Hello,

I am selling a set of Wiseco pistons for Z32 300ZX Turbo (8.5:1) compression and 87.5mm bore (0.020” over) with a 3-stage coating by EP Racing.

These pistons were supposed to go into my personal car and I am extremely anal about all my parts.
These are straight out of the coating and even weight matched to save your machinist time.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with them, I am simply planning to go with higher compression pistons and larger bore.
This is an $800 set of pistons and about $500 in surface coating done to them. The coating includes a ceramic heat barrier top coating, friction reducing piston skirt coating and oil shedding coating on the inside. Wrist pins are also coated with a friction reducing coating.

All coating work is performed by EP Racing in Texas and I am happy to provide receipts if you really need them.
Pistons come with brand new 87.5mm Wiseco (made in Japan) ring sets.

These are some of the best performance parts you can get with work done by one of the most reputable Nissan engine builders.
If you are interested, please contact me via email, but please do not waste my (or your) time.

Asking $1100 OBO shipped to your door with USPS Priority service.
I accept PayPal, cash with local pick up.

Located in Daly City, CA.

Any questions, please message me.

Thank you.

photo 1_zpsubrru7uv.jpg

photo 2_zpsv3weiczq.jpg

photo 5_zpsvsjobsli.jpg

photo 3_zps90wwjf5j.jpg

photo 4_zpsydszzlou.jpg

photo 6_zps4wfb5bwf.jpg

Follow Ups
  • Wiseco pistons for Z32 300ZX Turbo (8.5:1) COATED!!! - Pearl_TTZ 16:52:21 10/17/18