TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 94 Black Emerald 300ZX Twin turbo
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 94 Black Emerald 300ZX Twin turbo

Posted by doanh on August 27, 2018 at 1:35 AM
  This message has been viewed 1145 times.

Screen Name:doanh
Phone:248-760-5973
E-mail:doanhtran@gmail.com
Research doanh's post history

Message I really do not want to sell this original TT but I just don't have the time to enjoy it. Over the past 3 yrs, I have driven it less than 100 miles. Over the past 8, I put less than 8,000 miles on it. The Odometer shows 103k.

I was in the process of installing the rear BBK brakes upgrades and suspension; the engine, seats and paint were next on the list. Sadly, I have been traveling extensively over the past few years and my upgrades are not implemented.

Brakes:
• Akebono calipers and OEM rotors BBK from the 370Z on this car and it stops so much shorter than stock with only the front installed;

• Brake booster - lifetime warranty from Advance Auto Parts

Suspension:
• PowerTrix coil over;
• Courtesy Nissan Front Strut Bar Strut Brace - needs to be installed;
• PowerTrix rear strut tower bar; - needs to be installed
• Suspension Technique anti sway bars (Front and rear, - rear needs to be reinstalled
• SPL front outer tie rod ends;
• Tie rod rebuild with Energy Suspension bushings

Engine/ Transmission:
• Manual transmission (30k miles) replacement
• 100k miles service - timing belt, water pump (Iifetime warranty), gasket, etc
• Stillen side mount intercoolers
• Z1 one piece drive shaft
• Clutch (less than 5k miles) / Slave Cylinder
• Single intake Pop Charger
• Underdrive pulley/ belts

Exhaust:
• Stainless steel Greddy exhaust

Wheels
• 350Z 18 inch wheels

Headlights/ Radio
• HID upgrade;

• Reupholstered the leather seats but I am not happy with the craftsmanship; planning on upgrading to racing seats.
• Alpine CDA radio upgrade along with speakers

Items that needs help, A pillar on the driver side (cracked) but a new one can be ordered; Top gauge cluster dash trim panel and center arm rest console (cracked from age and sun stressed); Rust on the hatch back.

When I drove the car to a relative's house to hold it while I am gone, I noticed a slight hesitation of the engine under load (possibly a bad coil - i have plenty spares). There's an engine light that came on when I started the car, I have no had a chance to find out what the light is about. This is limiting the boost to 6 psi at this moment.

I have not install the interior in the back because the Powertrix rear strut tower bar needs to be installed.

I have over 15 boxes of spare and upgrade parts for this car.

I am open to offers and would even consider cryptocurrencies. Send me an email if you are interested in pictures and more information. doanhtran@gmail.com.

The vehicle is located in Houston, Texas. Thanks for looking.

Follow Ups
  • 94 Black Emerald 300ZX Twin turbo - doanh 01:35:48 08/27/18