TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Parts for sale
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Parts for sale

Posted by TIG3I2 on April 06, 2018 at 9:08 AM
  This message has been viewed 1225 times.

Screen Name:TIG3I2
Phone:214-212-3106
E-mail:TIG3I2@gmail.com
Research TIG3I2's post history

Message The parts have been sitting in storage for quite some time and I've finally found the time to list them for sale. The only 2 parts that were used are the super splits and the ash spec double pass radiator.
If you want more pictures of any items, just let me know and I'll get it to you as soon as I can.

I live in the DFW area so if you live nearby and want to inspect any parts for sale, feel free to request a time.

Paypal payments, please add 3% when selecting the paying for goods or services selection.

Since I’m not able to figure out how to link photos directly, the photos can be found at the following address:

Z-Parts-Photos

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
msp manifolds - $650
Issues:
little bit of rust but won’t take long to clean it off with a bronze bristled brush

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nismo thermostat $50
Issues:
none, never opened or used

snow performance stage 2 boost cooler water/methanol injection kit - $400
Issues:
none, never used, opened to inspect the contents

OEM TT Oil Pan - $175
Issues:
none, never used or mounted

5 bolt super split down pipe - $375
Issues:
Not sure if they are SZ or not even though the person I bought them off of specified them as SZ, purchased these from a guy on TT.net named (MK 300) a long time ago
Test fitting the the DP’s to turbos went great
Welds are very clean and thorough

ash spec massives 2.5” smic with j-spec ducts - $675
Issues:
The 2.5” pipe sections got bent by the military shipping company when I was getting out and since they were government contracted, they something along the lines of fuck off it wasn’t us.
Won’t take much for a shop to bang it back straight, otherwise no other issues that I can see

ash spec double-pass radiator, shroud and 16” electric fan - $500
Issues:
The overflow bung was never included by ASH so it’ll need to be sourced. The crappy solder job that a place in El Paso performed, never fully sealed so when I removed the overflow line, the nipple fell off into a box somewhere and is lost.
You’ll have to get a new relay for the electric fan as I don’t know where it went due to moving around a few times.

kyb agx 741027 & 741028 + eibach pro kit springs - $350
Issues:
None, never used, may want to get it inspected by a shock company just to be extra cautious
bad picture of the eibach springs

58mm tb kit
Issues:
None, never used, put all items from the z1 58mm tb kit into a padded powertrix box and forgot about it until now because it was nicely tucked away

Follow Ups
  • Parts for sale - TIG3I2 09:08:20 04/06/18