TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Cobalt Green 95 N/A 5-speed. Stock, 57k. $9,900
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Cobalt Green 95 N/A 5-speed. Stock, 57k. $9,900

Posted by NicelowZ on December 18, 2017 at 7:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 1114 times.

Screen Name:NicelowZ
Phone:434-327-2904
E-mail:nicelowz@gmail.com
Research NicelowZ's post history

Message Well, as much as I dont want to make this post, I think I am. I have a beautiful 1995 N/A that I am considering to let go. I am the 2nd owner, car has always been garage kept, or under a car cover. The car currently has 57,xxx on it. I never drive it, nor do I have any motivation to do any mods to this beauty as there are plenty already out there to choose to do so. I feel with the mileage and condition its best kept alone. The only thing I have done outside of its original state is a set of Jpsec tails, Jpsec front marker lights, and a radio from the 90s era. I do have the original lights that can go with it as well. The pictures dont do the car justice, it is very very clean, and has never been in an accident. All body panels and paint are 100% original to the car. Sadly there is a small amount of damage to the lower drivers side fender and door where someone pulled a hit and run in a parking lot. (thanks @$$hole) outside of that, she is very much mint. Interior still smells new, is very clean, nothing faded or torn. Have all the original manuals, keys, keyfob, ttop shades, rear hatch shade, ttop covers, etc. Like I said, I really dont want to sell, but i have the itch to build another fast car, and I am not going to use this car for that. She is best left alone to us true enthusiasts who like the car for her original form. I am going to ask $9,900 for her. I am open to some negotiations, but as we both know, this is a rare example of a 95. Email me or text for more questions or pictures. I am more than willing to help and answer any questions and take more pics as necessary. Thanks! Paul
Visit the link below to see some pictures I have uploaded on google. If you have any issues with the link, lemme know.

My 95 NA

Follow Ups
  • Cobalt Green 95 N/A 5-speed. Stock, 57k. $9,900 - NicelowZ 19:58:09 12/18/17