TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 Twin Turbo, 5spd, white on black, 42k miles
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 Twin Turbo, 5spd, white on black, 42k miles

Posted by Todd Baugh on September 03, 2017 at 5:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 1509 times.

Screen Name:Todd Baugh
Phone:6785883991
E-mail:todd280@gmail.com
Research Todd Baugh's post history

Message Up for sale is a exceptional condition 1990 300zx Twin Turbo Coupe with 42k original miles. Car is an original turbo car, manual transmission, super/bright white in color with black leather interior. Car is very solid, no squeeks, rattles, etc. Drives and looks like brand new, you will not be disappointed.

PRICE: $14,500

****** PLEASE EMAIL ME AT TODD@TODDBAUGHPHOTO.COM IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, ETC
****** LINK TO TONS OF IMAGES AT THE BOTTOM

#############################################################
I've provided as much as I can about this car. I know it's hard to find these in this condition and many people travel great distances to purchase these so I want to provide as much info as possible. If you are serious we can chat on the phone, but please don't waste my time.
#############################################################

Exterior - 9.5
------------------
Has very, very few rock chips, nicks, etc. You can see some of them in the close up images. Paint is super glossy from top to bottom and looks fantastic. All glass is very clear with very minimal pitting/sand speckles on them. T-tops are also very clean and do not leak.

In some of the images you will notice that the area below the doors with the gravel guard is a little dirty. I took the car to the best body shop in town and they sold me a bottle of cleaner to clean it up with. I've begun cleaning it up and it's doing a great job, just needs a little more time to get out there and finish the job.

The factory spoiler has begun to pull away from the body ever so slightly, that is the only "con" I can think of for the exterior. You probably wouldn't notice, but I'm very picky when it comes to cars.

Interior - 9.5
-----------------
Just like the exterior, the interior is just as good. Leather is soft with no cracking (except for the typical wear on driver side bolster, see pic). No stains, no tears, and even has the original floormats. Very, very few scratches on the plastic items in the trunk area or the rest of the car.

There is one panel behind the driver's side that has a little part of it pulled up, it's so small I didn't notice it until weeks after I purchased the car.

Car has an aftermarket radio, but I still have the original stock radio as well.

A/C, Heat, Windows, Seats, etc.
------------------------------------------------
Everything works as it should...ice cold air, heat, all power options/features work perfect.

Engine
----------
Perfect, no issues at all. Recently had three new factory injectors installed by Z1 Motorsports as well as the full Z1 60K package installed with the kevlar belt.

You will notice in the engine pic that the painted surfaces are dirty/yellow. That is the original rust proofing/coating when the car was shipped. You may could get it off but I chose to leave it original.

Transmission
------------------
Perfect original transmission, assuming stock clutch with stock booster..it's a pleasure to drive.

Modifications
------------------
Car has intake, custom exhaust, downpipes, HKS Blow Off valves, and Z1 ECU. Boost is set to 13-14psi as far as I can tell. All work performed by previous owner.

Answers to common questions:
--------------------------------------------
How long have I owned the car? -- I purchased this car in January 2016 from an older gentleman who worked at the Nissan plant in Smyrna, TN.

What am I selling it? -- I work full time, have a full time "side" business at the moment....I just don't have the time to enjoy the car. We are also expecting our first child in February, and it's a little much to have as a "fun" extra car.

How did I get financed? -- Very good credit and I went through JJBest, they financed about 90% of the price of the car...that is the most they will go on anything for anyone.

Does the car need anything? -- No. No maintenance is needed for anything...brakes, tires, fluids, and all that stuff is all good. Nothing needs fixing, attention, etc...just enjoy and drive it.

Miscellaneous Things
------------------------------
One of the rear wheels is on the front, noticed it recently..haven't had time to get it changed. I mention this because the 300zx crew is known to point it out :-)

How to contact:
----------------------
EMAIL: TODD@TODDBAUGHPHOTO.COM

Link to images:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/toddbaughphoto/albums/72157678080331530

Follow Ups
  • 1990 Twin Turbo, 5spd, white on black, 42k miles - Todd Baugh 17:47:39 09/03/17