TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Part Out, More Complete List
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Part Out, More Complete List

Posted by esimplx on July 03, 2017 at 5:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 1218 times.

Screen Name:esimplx
Phone:978-727-2949
E-mail:esimplx@gmail.com
Research esimplx's post history

Message Expanding on my previous post. This is the majority of performance parts up for sale. Prices are shipped to the US, but dont include PayPal fees. I prefer Cash App, but accept PayPal. Prices are as listed of 10% less than SZ if no price is listed. I am in Alaska so if by some insane chance you are too... shoot me a text!

$600 Ash Massive Inter coolers, installed never run. Includes ducts. Minor cosmetic issues, need to be polished up.

$500 Ash 2.5 Piping, installed never run. Scrapes and scratches. Certainly not perfect cosmetically, thus the discount. Black pipes, black couplers. Includes port for water injection or AIT sensors. Stock TB size.

$325 Ash planar inlet piping, installed never run. Scraped and scratched, not perfect cosmetically. Black pipes and couplers. Modified for V-Band turbo inlet pipes, not stock gasket style. Has BOV recerc ports and PCV ports. Discount if you buy turbos too!

$2500 Precision Turbo 4828 Turbos. Modified by ASH for v-band inlet. Billet aluminium compressor wheel, T3 48ar. Modified wastegate brackets and wastegates included, along with stainless braided oil lines and silicone oil drains. Installed never run. Very light surface rust on exhaust housing. Buy these and get the modified planar pipe set for $150, way less than retail. $2650 total. Already modified to fit the V-Band.
[ http://www.ctsturbo.com/cart/products/Precision_4828_Billet_replaces_Garrett_GT2860RS-2292-100.html ]

$1200 BDE Top Feed Fuel Rails with 1000cc Injector Dynamics injectors. Installed never run. Modified lower plenum, balance tube, and throttle cable bracket included. You upper plenum will require very minor shaving. Includes SZ front hard line to connect the rails.

AEM Meth injection Setup. Will sell together or in parts. Dynamic controller, failsafe gauge, pump, tank, nozzles, and shutoff solenoid.

AEM gauges. Boost, Oil pressure, and UEGO gauge style. All with sensors.

$650 OS Giken TS Twin plate clutch. 80-90% material remaining. Includes Flywheel and throwout bearing. Some wear on flywheel teeth.

$150 Older 2.5' full split down pipes. Coated steel. Not sure on the manufacturer.

$175 for all 2 POP filters, and two SZ MAF elimination Venturi.

I also have lots of silicone hoses, and tons of stock parts. Please inquire if you want something not listed here.

Follow Ups
  • Part Out, More Complete List - esimplx 17:58:07 07/03/17