TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - >>>Never Say Never WingZ Group Buy ends Tomorrow<<<
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: >>>Never Say Never WingZ Group Buy ends Tomorrow<<<

Posted by MegaZ on February 21, 2017 at 3:58 PM
  This message has been viewed 786 times.

Screen Name:MegaZ
Phone:please use email
E-mail:megaz_net@yahoo.com
Research MegaZ's post history

Message Tomorow is Day 10. I have 7 orders, so it's a go. Get your order in by midnight EST Feb 22 for this pricing...

The last time I ran a Group Buy on my WingZ, I said it would be the last. Well, Never say never, so they say. Just sent my wife and step-d to meet and greet Skillet 3 states away, so now I gotta make some money to pay the bill. It's good timing for show season coming up...

I need 5 participants at this price. Group Buy closes February 22 midnight.

There is a large opening in front of the radiator core support on the Z32 that allows some cooling air to escape over the core support and into the engine compartment. The air guide forces this air thru the radiator, providing for noticeable cooling, and cleaning up the look of the engine bay. The integrated radiator bracket is functional and further cleans up the look.

Aftermarket radiators can be grouped into a few categories that have different dimensions, are not interchangeable, and include:

*Koyo, Mishimoto, Megan
*Howe, PWR, JVT, and AMS (taller, thicker)
*Z1 Howe (yet taller)
*SPL (offset to passenger side)
*AshSpec (unique)

I can also make them for any radiator you can get into your engine bay with a few measurements. And I can make them for either NA core support or TT core support.

This Group Buy offers my WingZ in 3 finishes: Polished SS, Brushed SS and Powdercoated aluminum. My regular price is $160 plus shipping. Sometimes I run sales at $120 plus shipping. The price for this Event is $100 plus $15 shipping East of the Mississippi and $20 West of the Mississippi.

Raw aluminum is offered at $80 plus shipping.

I also offer the following options at no additional cost:
*Open radiator tray
*Open front for access to nose panel
*NA or TT side panels
*NA or TT core support
*VIN cutout
*No hood prop rod clip hole
*Full-length rear tab for electric fan set-ups

THIS GROUP BUY IS OPEN TO ALL RADIATOR MAKES: Koyo, Mishimoto, Megan, Howe, PWR, JVT, AMS, SPL, AshSpec, Z1 Howe, OEM TT, OEM NA and any other radiator you can fit in your engine bay. There are no caveats or exceptions in this GB

NA core support/NA side panels

Standard

Open front

Standard

Brushed

VIN cutout/NA core support/NA side panels

OEM NA radiator

Follow Ups
  • >>>Never Say Never WingZ Group Buy ends Tomorrow<<< - MegaZ 15:58:56 02/21/17