TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 300zx na 5 speed plus part out n more parts
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx na 5 speed plus part out n more parts

Posted by Diplomat1 on February 08, 2017 at 8:21 AM
  This message has been viewed 750 times.

Screen Name:Diplomat1
Phone:5167175338
E-mail:NoEmail@
Research Diplomat1's post history

Message Looking to sell my 300zx n/a and a bunch of other stuff I have. Over the years I horded a lot of 300zx parts so a lot of this stuff is unknown condition. If you want me to check resistance on coil packs or injectors I can no problem. Anything else u want me to check I will. First I have the car for about 2 years car runs and drives smooth transition also shift smooth. Car does have a rusty body tho. The other fuel pump was rusted so put a fuel pump in it. Also has new shifter bushing and bracket and new gas/hatch cable. Pass seat is no good. Radio is aftermarket. it does need a new driveshaft. Exhaust is aftermarket also. If I don't get a seller I will part the car out. I also have another part out of a 91 300zx 2+0. Most of interior is gone so is steering wheel, driver fender headlights,hatch, hood and front bumper. Lastly I got a bunch of extra motors and motor parts 90% of it is na parts but I do have a tt motor with one turbo. I have another garage filled with parts so if u don't see something just ask and I will see if I have. Other than that offer on anything worst thing I can say is no. Pm me for anything Thanks

Pics
https://www.photobox.co.uk/album/4714206047

Follow Ups
  • 1990 300zx na 5 speed plus part out n more parts - Diplomat1 08:21:45 02/08/17