TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - DietZ SRZ sr20det to z32 conversion engine mount brackets
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: DietZ SRZ sr20det to z32 conversion engine mount brackets

Posted by TriniTT on January 07, 2017 at 9:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 3378 times.

Screen Name:TriniTT
Phone:205xxxxxxx
E-mail:TriniTT@aol.com
Research TriniTT's post history

Message Several years ago I spent time developing the sr20det conversion for the z32 300zx. I had this kit installed in my cobalt green 96 slicktop z32, which weighed in just over 2800lbs on the scale with only the engine swap - that's with full interior, ac, stereo, dual exhaust etc still installed. Corner balance was also remarkable, and the complete fiscal cost is nominal compared to any other swap, including a TT swap.

Many of the conversion parts are available aftermarket already. Other parts like exhaust and intercoolers are based on personal preference. So I decided to market the conversion engine mount brackets that allow you to simply bolt in the sr20det into the z32 utilizing either OEM sr/ka engine mounts or the Nismo upgrade variant. The swap also utilizes the z32 transmission, so all parts from the transmission back remain untouched.

In the DietZ Sr20det swap Facebook group I have provided a detailed rundown of virtually everything required for the conversion. I have also created a PDF document there for the wiring conversion for all year model z32s.

The conversion mounts are constructed of CNC machined T6061 aluminum and are serial numbered for each individual customer for data purposes. The are available for purchase at $350 shipped per pair.

Email trinitt@aol.com if interested.

Conversion parts compiled:

Scale reading at a local Porsche shop:

Follow Ups
  • DietZ SRZ sr20det to z32 conversion engine mount brackets - TriniTT 21:25:37 01/07/17