TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Full 2.5 exhaust system, OEM turbos and misc. OEM parts
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Full 2.5 exhaust system, OEM turbos and misc. OEM parts

Posted by da300zxman on January 05, 2017 at 10:57 AM
  This message has been viewed 834 times.

Screen Name:da300zxman
Phone:7138547583
E-mail:bryce_beverly@hotmail.com
Research da300zxman's post history

Message I have done some recent upgrades to my car and need to clear out my garage. I have the following for sale, all reasonable offers considered. Email me for pictures if interested.

I am selling my entire 2.5 exhaust system, 2.5in 4 bolt megan racing down pipes (120 shipped), 2.5in megan racing test pipes (120 shipped), 2.5in B&B catback exhaust with 3in round quad tips and non resonated x pipe (650 shipped). All of the parts are in good condition although they do show signs of use. I am willing to sell individual parts if interested or will discount for combined parts. The catback exhaust is still on the car and I can send pictures this weekend when it comes off.

Stock turbos (worked perfectly fine when removed from car with 80K mikes, one has a tiny bit of oil on the exhaust turbine but it did not smoke) – 450 shipped

Stock main cats – 200 shipped
Stock oil cooler – 75 shipped
Stock turbo inlet pipes and under headlight pipes – 100 shipped

Shipping for me is expensive so if you have a resource for shipping and can send a prepaid label I will discount the prices.

Follow Ups
  • Full 2.5 exhaust system, OEM turbos and misc. OEM parts - da300zxman 10:57:27 01/05/17