TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - FS: 1992 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo (auto) ~133k
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: FS: 1992 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo (auto) ~133k

Posted by Draker (Eugene, OR) on December 20, 2016 at 5:34 PM
  This message has been viewed 957 times.

Screen Name:Draker (Eugene, OR)
Phone:54l_55(6)237o
E-mail:draker.(.a't.).draker_net
Research Draker (Eugene, OR)'s post history

Message If this ad is still up, the car is still for sale.

I've owned this car for about 6 years. It's difficult for me to sell it, but it's gotta go. I need money for a down payment on a house.

This car comes with extensive maintenance records going back 3 owners. This car is bone stock besides the radio and wheels. Maybe a few little other touches.

Car runs and drives great! No leaks that I am aware of. Car is in great shape for its age inside and out. Oil changed every 3k with mobile 1 synthetic oil. Boosts great! Will include boost leak tester tool and all spare parts if you want them.

Cons:
-Drivers seat has small rip on driver seat as pictured
-Small dent on rear from someone backing into it in a parking lot. Could be removed with paintless dent removal I think.
-Tail light is cracked, but comes with a full set of rear tails to replace.
-Engine is corroded from using a non-breathable car cover one winter. See pictures.

Pros:
-Staggered SSR GT1s with almost new tires - Bring your own wheels and I might drop the price
-Comes with tons of spare parts, including original VG30DETT (core), if you want it.
-rear spoiler has been replaced with fiberglass replica. Stock units rot and crack, and are NLA from Nissan.
-Bose stereo has been replaced by previous owner.

Extra and NOT included in sale, full 5speed swap. TT trans, driveline, clutch, flywheel, shifter.. harnesses. Sold separately for $1000. I just bought this swap complete for $1000 and drove down to Sacramento to get it. If buyer does not want swap, it will be sold separately.

I love this car so much. It's fun to drive. It's fires right up, idles great. No known issues with it. No joy rides. $6100.

Feel free to ask questions via email.

[ http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/5927471274.html ]

Follow Ups