TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1995 Arctic White 300 ZX NA for Sale
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1995 Arctic White 300 ZX NA for Sale

Posted by kentatwater on August 14, 2016 at 3:53 PM
  This message has been viewed 1164 times.

Screen Name:kentatwater
Phone:
E-mail:d.sarnoff@frontier.com
Research kentatwater's post history

Message 1995 Arctic Pearl White Nissan 300ZX non-turbo, 5 speed with T-tops.

I have owned this car 15 years. Purchased from an adult and always adult driven and never left outside. This has been a third car and never driven in rain or snow. Lives in a temperature controlled dehumidified garage. Exceptionally clean, including the engine bay. 147, 758 original miles.

• JWT Intake
• HKS R-2 Sport exhaust, looks similar to factory, sounds much better.
• H.T. Racing Short-throw Shifter (Woody75)
• Transmission completely rebuilt approximately 3,000 miles ago. All Nissan parts, new clutch/pressure plate, throw out bearing and arm, stainless steel clutch line, new clutch slave cylinder, new oxygen sensors, etc. Nismo transmission mount. Bronze shifter bushings installed. While in the shop synthetic brake fluid was flushed and new synthetic fluid used (Motul), four-wheel alignment and balance and rotate tires. (receipts)
• Mobil 1 in engine, Redline Synthetic Lubricants in transmission, diff. (Always Nissan oil filters)
• Less, than 3,000 miles ago upper engine refresh, all new fuel and water hoses, new belts, PVC valves, fuel filter, heater hoses, brake booster vacuum lines, power steering reservoir hoses, all new gaskets, etc.
• Multi-point ground system
• ZSpeed aluminum engine splash shield
• Exhaust downpipes from headers back toward cat converter wrapped with Design Engineering heat wrap, cooler interior and quieter.
• 60 K was done at Nissan dealership, 120 K at Z1 in Atlanta (receipts for both)
• Stainless steel engine nut and bolt dress-up kit.
• TT rear anti-sway bar
• Various Energy Suspension bushings including steering rack
• 300 Degree front camber kit
• Whiteline adjustable eccentric bolts and bushings for rear camber adjustment (from Canada)
• Greg Dupree subframe spacers
• Tokico HP shocks
• Energy Suspension solid bushings in tension rods.
• Bridgestone Potenza RE050A tires, one nearly new Bridgestone spare not mounted.
• Front clear corners
• Sylvania Silver Star bulbs
• Axis Metal Master brake pads
• Goodridge stainless brake lines
• Fresh windshield 2010.
• Alpine iDA-X303 receiver with HD radio option (I have the original Bose radio and CD player)
• AutoVation Pedals
• Cee Bailey’s Aircraft Plastics custom fit sunshields for windshield and two side windows.
• All of the original equipment on the car works, as it should.
• Original spare tire, jack, wheel chocks, and Nissan spare tire inflator canister.
• Deltran Battery Tender Plus goes with the car.
• Original 1995 showroom brochure
• 1995 genuine Nissan factory service shop manual (hard copy book) used by dealers for service.
• Copy of Road & Track’s Guide to the All New Nissan 300ZX published in 1990. A complete analysis of the car with tons of historic photos and engineering analysis.
• Car has original owners manual and service book in original folder.
• Original electronic key fob and all functions work.
• Car has all of the original Nissan operational and warning stickers on t-tops, t-top bags, under hood, Nissan alarm stickers still on windows, etc.
• Spare set of Nissan floor mats.
• Original factory/dealer Nissan sticker in each side ¼ window commemorating 25 years of the Z.
• Two boxes of small spares like Nissan oil filters, small parts, hoses, etc.
• 2002 Nissan racing poster still in it’s mailing tube.

Nothing on the car has ever seen Armor All. The car was not detailed for these photos; that is the way the car has always been kept.

Why am I selling it, I just don’t drive it enough to justify keeping it and it is time for someone else to enjoy the car. Since June, 2011 it has only had approximately 3,000 miles put on it, about 600 a year.

Everything goes with the car; I will not piece it out. Many, many receipts. $8,750

828-507-2351. I work days, best to call in the evening, Eastern Standard Time. Located about an hour west of Asheville in the Great Smoky Mountains of North Carolina.

Slide show here:

La-Z-Link

Follow Ups
  • 1995 Arctic White 300 ZX NA for Sale - kentatwater 15:53:33 08/14/16