People Seeking Info

Subject WANTED: PRISTINE 90-95 2 Seater Z32

Posted by Evan(CA) on June 26, 2016 at 2:31 PM
  This message has been viewed 749 times.

Screen Name:Evan(CA)
Phone:805-284-3080
E-mail:EvanSila@cox.net
Research Evan(CA)'s post history

Message I'm willing to travel for the right car. I might consider a 2+2 or convertible but it would have to be exceptional.

I've owned Z32's for over 13 years now so I know them fairly well. When I say pristine,mint etc I don't mean pristine,mint etc for a 20 year old car. I mean the car as it sits today is in xyz condition. Don't BS me on the condition just to get me to come see it especially when it's a considerable distance. Sorry for the rant but that's happened twice to me before. Please don't waste my time and I wont waste yours.

As you can see my Z is likely going to be totaled

[ http://twinturbo.net/nissan/300zx/forums/general/view/2609233/SighAnother-one-bites-the-dust.html ]

Mechanically it's sound so ideally I could find a Z in mint cosmetic shape that I could swap all my performance parts to.

I'm not picky about color or if it's an auto or manual but as a rule the later the year the model of car the more interested in it I am. However some color interior and exterior are more desirable.

I just want to reiterate that I am far more concerned with the cosmetics of the car than the mechanics. A bare shell with complete interior in immaculate shape would be perfect. Hell I don't even need the interior if tan interior matches the exterior.

Follow Ups
  • PRISTINE 90-95 2 Seater Z32 - Evan(CA) 14:31:37 06/26/16