TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 300zx custom made Transmission & Differential plugs…..
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 300zx custom made Transmission & Differential plugs…..

Posted by zx299 on April 23, 2016 at 8:31 PM
  This message has been viewed 724 times.

Screen Name:zx299
Phone:Please email
E-mail:zx299@aussiebroadband.com.au
Research zx299's post history

Message Hi, I'm in Australia and I have a number of custom made 300zx Transmission & Differential plugs available

Unlike engines, the transmissions & differentials have NO filter to extract the metallic particles that create excessive wear on components….. that’s where the 300zx Monster Magnetic transmission/differential plugs come in. These huge magnetic plugs extract metallic particles from the oil and hold them for discard at your next fluid change, eliminating the constant wearing that normally occurs.

The Drain plugs were manufactured for the 300zx incorporating a huge magnet rated at 200+degC (392+degF) to withstand the extreme temps of the 'uncooled' manual transmissions and differentials on our cars.

The matching Filler plugs (non magnetic) have the same indispensable 14mm hex head as the magnetic drain plugs. Now you can remove/refit your manual transmission/differential plugs with the same ring spanner you use on your engine sump plug (and retain the skin on your knuckles)

These plugs suit the differential on ALL 300zx models, and the manual transmission on both the NA & TT models.

Prices are :-

Transmission & differential drain plug (magnetic) $25ea
Transmission & differential filler plug (non magnetic) $9.95ea
Roll of PTFE thread tape (recommended for use with plugs) $1.15

OR

The complete kit (4 plugs + PTFE) @ the discounted price of $59.95

Payment to be made via Paypal and Air freight to your door will be $10.95 Email me for payment details or if you have any questions

p.s I used a 300zx Monster magnetic drain plug to lift a solid steel door stop (weight almost 7lbs), so they definitely have more than enough power to pull all the stray metallic particles from your transmission/differential oil

Follow Ups
  • 300zx custom made Transmission & Differential plugs….. - zx299 20:31:56 04/23/16