TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - .:Handful of Z32 Parts for Sale:. Aftermarket & OEM:.
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: .:Handful of Z32 Parts for Sale:. Aftermarket & OEM:.

Posted by Dizmone on April 10, 2016 at 10:30 PM
  This message has been viewed 966 times.

Screen Name:Dizmone
Phone:816-377-3373
E-mail:dizmone@yahoo.com
Research Dizmone's post history

Message Hi,

I have a chest in my garage full of Z32 parts that I've been holding on to as spares, or for possible future projects. I've decided to go ahead sell them since I have no near-future plans for them at this time.

- Victor Reinz HS5865 Engine Gasket Kit (Unopened/Sealed) $185

- Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Rear) $50

- Cruise Control Module Assembly (In great condition, removed from my current Z at 80,000 miles.) $35

- Aluminum Spare Tire/Wheel $65

- SPL Polyurethane Subframe Spaces. (These are used to modify the angle of the subframe) $20

- USDM Taillight Center Panel (This panel is in excellent shape, very close to new condition) $60

- Chrome OEM Nissan Logo Center Caps. (New condition. Test fitted then removed) $25

I'm also selling the NA 5-speed manual transmission from my 1991 Nissan 300ZX NA Slicktop.

The vehicle had just hit 80,000 miles when the transmission was removed in order to install an updated and polished transmission from my '90 300ZX NA 2+2.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this transmission and I've kept it stored for the past 4-5 years as a backup for if/when my current one starts acting up. I've decided, that if my current 5-speed goes, then I will drop the $1800+ on a brand new '98+ spec tranny. I put, maybe, 1,500 miles a year on my Slicktop, so it will be quite a while before a replacement is necessary, so I might as well sell it to someone who needs it.

The transmission will included the bell housing bolts, starter bolt/washers, metal harness bracket, throw-out bearing, throw-out fork & spring, and fork boot. The striking rod and rod boot are still intact and in great shape. I am also including two quarts of Redline MT-90 transmission fluid.

It does, however, need a new reverse light switch. This will run you about $15-$20 for a new OEM one.

$350 *Local Pick-Up Only*

(Please excuse my photo bombing dog, heh.)

*Prices mostly firm, though I may cut a deal for multiple items purchased at once.

**Shipping (excluding the transmission) will be quoted individually based on location. Please provide a zip code in your inquiry for a shipping quote. Shipping only to the lower 48.

You can email me at dizmone@yahoo.com or text at 816-377-3373.

Thanks for looking!

Follow Ups
  • .:Handful of Z32 Parts for Sale:. Aftermarket & OEM:. - Dizmone 22:30:49 04/10/16