People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: F/S 1990 Twinturbo Silver - Philadelphia

Posted by ix3 on April 07, 2016 at 3:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 867 times.

Screen Name:ix3
Phone:215-651-1631
E-mail:ix3
Research ix3's post history

Message I Have owned this car since 2001. Bought it from a wealthy person in NJ with 80k on it and it was stage 3. He gave me every receipt for everything done to the car. I had a lot of great experiences with this car that I will never forget. But for the past 7 years this car has been doing nothing but sitting in the garage. Its time to sell it.

1990 Twin Turbo - $5,000

130,xxx miles.

I always changed the oil with mobil 1 every 3k miles. The motor is still in good shape for its age. I tested a cylinder the other day and it read 153psi.

I have replaced a lot and done some upgrades over the years.

Upgrades:

JWT 700 turbos
Bored stock manifolds
555cc injectors
jwt ecu
intake
Full exhaust
Main engine electrical harness was replaced 10 years ago.
RPS Max clutch
Larger radiator
18" wheels
Front tires are practically new. Rear tires have tread but are 5+ years old.
ACV-r boost controller
Stereo system with sub.
Aftermarket rear valance.

The bad:
IT needs a paintjob. Ever since I bought the car in 2001 it needed one. I put money into maintenance and upgrades over the years.

I would rate the interior a 5. I had someone install nova suede and it peeled and faded and does not look great now. The drivers side seat is completely torn. Needs new seat skins.

All options work except for the horn. The horn died on me years ago and I never replaced it.

It has a small oil leak. Ever since the turbo upgrade was installed it has been dripping oil around the oil filter housings. Very slow. I drove the car for 3 months and didn't see a oil level drop.

The turbo upgrade has roughly 15k on it. Engine does not seem to smoke even on cold starts. It runs pretty good for its age.

Car is located in Abington, PA.

Email me at Jerry300zx@gmail.com, I can send you some pictures.

Follow Ups
  • F/S 1990 Twinturbo Silver - Philadelphia - ix3 15:57:38 04/07/16