People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 91' Nissan 300ZX Twin-Turbo 5-speed

Posted by hcaulfield57 on March 20, 2016 at 10:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 930 times.

Screen Name:hcaulfield57
Phone:303-884-4555
E-mail:hcaulfield57@gmail.com
Research hcaulfield57's post history

Message Up for sale is my 91' Nissan 300ZX Twin-Turbo. I've really enjoyed driving this car, and it's never failed to put a smile on face. However, my interests have changed and I've decided to sell the car and move on to something different.

The car drives well and idles nicely, it has a lot of power and has really benefited from the maintenance and upgrades I have had done to the car. The car has been tastefully modded and is fast, while remaining quite drivable around town and in traffic. Only name-brand parts have been put in the car, and I've refrained from putting any cheap eBay garbage into my car. All parts should have around 5,000 miles (or less) on them and are basically new.

The following is a list of aftermarket parts put into the car:

JWT Pop-Chargers x2
Selin Dual-MAF Translator and Elbow Kit
AshSpec Massives Intercoolers
AshSpec 2.5” Intercooler Piping
NISMO/Tomei 740cc Fuel Injectors
SpecialtyZ ECU Tune
Greddy Profec EBC @ 14psi
MSP Exhaust Manifolds
SpecialtyZ 3” Downpipes
SpecialtyZ 3” High-Flow Cats
SpecialtyZ 3” Cat-Back
SpecialtyZ Sport Street Clutch

The turbos are on their way out and this would be a good car for someone looking to upgrade turbos. I do not know how much power the car is making right now, however all modifications have been put in place for larger turbos, and it's really ready to go in this respect.

After a recent alternator failure, I had a number of parts replaced in the car, and much of the maintenance that a new owner would have to do on a 100,000+ mile 300ZX has already been done by myself. This includes crucial items like the timing belt and converting to new-style fuel injectors. Below is a list of new parts in the car, there may be others, but I don't recall what they are:

Alternator
Transmission Harness
Detonation Sensor
Late-Style Wiring Harness
Upper Plenum Gasket
PCV Hoses and Valves
Fuel-Filter
Fuel-Rail Insulators
Engine-Bay Fuel Lines
Clutch-Booster Hose
Brake-Booster Hose
Upper-Radiator Hose
Spark-Plugs
Steering Rack Bushings
Turbo Coolant Hoses
Power Steering Hoses
Idle-Air Hoses
VTC Solenoid Caps
Rear Main Seal
Timing Belt
Cam and Crank Seals
Idler Bearings
Tensioner
VTC Springs
Water Pump
Thermostat

Mileage: 106, XXX.
Asking: $7,500 OBO (Price Reduced!)

I'd be quite happy to answer any questions about the car, to describe in greater detail what has been done to the car, and what could use work. My price seems fair, given the amount of money I have into the car, and what maintenance has already been done. Make me an offer, the worst I can say is no. Thanks for looking.

Pictures

Follow Ups
  • 91' Nissan 300ZX Twin-Turbo 5-speed - hcaulfield57 22:57:42 03/20/16