TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1990 300zx NA -> TT Auto (Taking Offers)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1990 300zx NA -> TT Auto (Taking Offers)

Posted by Brurof on March 01, 2016 at 3:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 726 times.

Screen Name:Brurof
Phone:4072300268
E-mail:chrisreale1@yahoo.com
Research Brurof's post history

Message What's up guys, I'm putting up my beloved z32 for sale. The car was originally naturally aspirated, but I had the VG30DE swapped to the VG30DETT along with its corresponding automatic transmission back in March of last year. I've put quite a bit into the car but it still needs some love, unfortunately I'm out of funds and need something more reliable. All injectors were replaced (535cc) back in August, along with exhaust, main cat removal, tail lights, both wings, diffuser and more between March-May.

The Z leaks transmission fluid, a pipe heading from the transmission towards the radiator got punctured by the alternator (check pic). Mode door motor also needs replacing (common 1990 issue). I'm located in Orlando, Fl. Feel free to text me at 407-230-0268 or email me at chrisreale1@yahoo.com if you would like to know more about the car (I can send you a detailed list of everything done to the car along with the amount spent, I have receipts for everything) or to make me an offer. Thanks for looking.

Pictures: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D430EBCC2F102CF4!7195&authkey=!AKKCqfJ1LEeXi28&ithint=folder%2cjpg

By the way, the three pictures with the WRX are the most recent pictures of the front of the Z.

Follow Ups
  • 1990 300zx NA -> TT Auto (Taking Offers) - Brurof 15:20:59 03/01/16