People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: CNC Billet WINFactory Fuel Rails

Posted by Tech@EPR on February 08, 2016 at 10:50 PM
  This message has been viewed 911 times.

Screen Name:Tech@EPR
Phone:609-234-4700
E-mail:tech@epracing.net
Research Tech@EPR's post history

WINFACTORY has teamed with me (EPR) to produce an all new CNC version of their very popular top feed fuel rail. These are the closest kit to "drop in" as you can purchase on the market and gives the end user the fit and finish most look for. Being able to hide under the factory throttle cable cover these give you the best of both worlds. I very nice discreet package with all the benefits of utilizing top feed injectors.

Its no secret, side feeds are plagued with issues from circuitry failures from prolonged usage to fuel leaks due to pinched o-rings that tend to get us in trouble during the install process. The biggest benefit to switching to a top feed is the overall ease of installation and the variety of choices one has to choose from on the market. This fuel system brings your VG30 up to date with fuel component technology.

Currently we have 30 going through the CNC as we speak. All of these fuel rails are made of aerospace grade 6061 aluminum and are then ceramic anodized for a 100% corrosion free finish so that consumers using ethanol or are going to transition into using ethanol have the added protection already there for them. The other nice thing about this anodizing process is that it is totally custom with the ability to incorporate a wide variety of colors BUT also impregnates the substrate up to a minimum of .003" thick with ceramic. This not only protects the part but makes its outer shell harder and exceedingly much more resistant to outside conditions.

With this fuel rail kit you will receive:

CNC Aluminum fuel rail body
Injector adapter rails
Tie down adapters

Currently ALL rails are being processed in a black finish. If you are insistent on having yours done in a different color we can accommodate you but with an added fee. Please message me for details on this.

For the introduction of these new fuel rails we want to give the community an introductory rate of $600 + shipping. After these 30 rails are finished the retail of this kit will be $650+ shipping.

You can reserve your fuel rail kit today. These will move very fast so get in while you can. Please contact me to reserve your kit!

Here are a few images of what the first 5 we did looked like and below that are the 30 being made as we speak...

Here are the rails in the current production run...

If you have any questions please feel free to email me anytime to the contact information listed above.

Thank you for reading!

Follow Ups
  • CNC Billet WINFactory Fuel Rails - Tech@EPR 22:50:20 02/08/16