TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - TT Long Block $200, NA Long Block $100, Local Pickup Only >>
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: TT Long Block $200, NA Long Block $100, Local Pickup Only >>

Posted by my91z on January 30, 2016 at 1:11 PM
  This message has been viewed 637 times.

Screen Name:my91z
Phone:(555) 555-5555
E-mail:my91z@aol.com
Research my91z's post history

Message I have a TT engine I got in a 5-spd clip from Noyan motors in VA 9 or 10 years ago. It was toast and they had to provide me another engine. I leakdown tested the engine and it had serious leakage of the exhaust valves; like 50%+ leakage on some cylinders. Other than that I have no knowledge of miles, condition, etc. $200 or make me an offer, local pickup only please in the Tidewater area of VA. I can have an engine hoist to get the engine into your car/truck/trailer.

Also for sale my 1991 NA Z 5-spd engine. This is the original engine from my Z which I bought in 1998 with ~90K miles. Always used Mobil 1 in it, made it to 220K miles and had a slight (what I suspect) rod knock. Had a “backrattle” when coming off the gas and coasting down. I plastigauged and bought new bearings and replaced all the lower con rod bearings. Can’t remember if I did the crank bearings. Got everything back together and the engine still had a slight rattle (maybe rod ends?) so I decided to do a TT swap. Bearings have less than a hundred miles on them. This dates from 2006 or 2007, unstarted since then. Engine was still running well when pulled, but I won’t stand by that now after ~10 years, so use as-is at your own risk. $100 or make an offer.

I think the cams are out of both engines (I picked the best looking 5-spd cams and swapped them into my replacement Noyan auto TT engine). I think injectors are still installed, plenums do not come with the engines. Not sure if alternators or PS pumps are installed still. They will go with engine if still there. Oil pans are still on both engines.

I also have pretty much all the stock TT intake/exhaust components if you are interested. Manifolds, turbos (5-spd and NA, all toast), IC piping, IC’s, radiator, hardpipes, etc. Have stock TT injectors also. Would prefer to sell complete.

Mike

Follow Ups
  • TT Long Block $200, NA Long Block $100, Local Pickup Only >> - my91z 13:11:17 01/30/16