TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Monster Magnetic transmission/differential drain plug set
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Monster Magnetic transmission/differential drain plug set

Posted by zx299 on January 22, 2016 at 8:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 706 times.

Screen Name:zx299
Phone:Please email
E-mail:zx299@aussiebroadband.com.au
Research zx299's post history

Message Hi, I'm in Australia and I have a number of custom made 300zx Monster magnetic transmission/differential plug sets available

These kits were manufactured for the 300zx with huge magnetic drain plugs rated at 200+degC (392+degF) to withstand the extreme temps of the 'uncooled' transmissions and differentials on our cars.

Each kit also includes the matching Filler plugs (non magnetic) with the same indispensable 14mm hex head as the magnetic drain plugs. Now you can remove/refit your transmission/differential plugs with the same ring spanner you use on your engine sump plug (and retain the skin on your knuckles)

These kits are $59.95ea and suit a manual 300zx (NA & TT). Each kit contains:-

2 x Monster magnetic transmission & differential drain plugs
2 x Matching transmission & differential filler plugs
1 x Roll of PTFE thread tape (recommended for use with transmission/differential plugs)

Payment to be made via Paypal and Air freight to your door will be $10.95 Email me for payment details or if you have any questions

p.s as a demonstration of the power of these magnets, I used a 300zx Monster magnetic drain plug to lift a solid steel door stop (weight almost 7lbs)

Follow Ups
  • Monster Magnetic transmission/differential drain plug set - zx299 20:00:21 01/22/16