TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Moving.. Selling 93 Vert & 90 TT. Make an offer & take em!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Moving.. Selling 93 Vert & 90 TT. Make an offer & take em!

Posted by 300zxNA2TT on November 27, 2015 at 2:57 PM
  This message has been viewed 724 times.

Screen Name:300zxNA2TT
Phone:305-984-5645
E-mail:learn2bartend@aol.com
Research 300zxNA2TT's post history

Message Hey guys. Life comes at you and its time to change.

So I'm moving out of state and need to sell 2 of my Z's. I have them on CL, but would much rather sell them here to someone that will love them and make them shine again.

1993 Vert

This one runs beautifully. Just needs some exterior work and a shifter bracket i think. Shifter drops slightly, so I assume its the bracket. Havent looked yet. ABS sensor turns on when you move forward. I put a lot of money and time into this car, got fucked over by my mechanic, and here we are.

As you see on the ad, I have a TT engine for it I was going to swap, plus all the parts for it. Would like to sell it as a package deal if possible.

1990 TT

This thing is a beast. I bought it from some guy because my mechanic said we could make it into a beast. It was NA - TT. Built at World Wide Racing. Needs a little bit of love inside, but man she is fun. HAte to let her go.

If you have any interest in these two lovely ladies, please give me a shout. I will take any reasonable offer. Need to let them go or I'll have to junk them.

Not going to part out as I'm not a mechanic and I dont know how to take things off, nor do I really have the time. Also, have no need to sell an ashtray or something for $20. Hope you understand. Hope these girls can go to a good home.

Follow Ups
  • Moving.. Selling 93 Vert & 90 TT. Make an offer & take em! - 300zxNA2TT 14:57:43 11/27/15