TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - >>>Christmas WingZ Group Buy Closes Midnight 11/8<<<
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: >>>Christmas WingZ Group Buy Closes Midnight 11/8<<<

Posted by MegaZ on November 05, 2015 at 8:27 PM
  This message has been viewed 525 times.

Screen Name:MegaZ
Phone:please use email
E-mail:megaz_net@yahoo.com
Research MegaZ's post history

Message MegaClauZ says: Treat yourself to a Christmas WingZ or show this to your SO.

Introducing a new finish...brushed Stainless Steel. Out of the roughly 1400 WingZ I have made, there are only 2 of these.

My Regular price on any polished stainless steel WingZ is $160.00. Sometimes I offer a sale price of $120.00.

The following BRUSHED or POLISHED SS WingZ in standard TT configuration are on sale for this GROUP BUY at $100.00 plus $14 shipping East of the Mississippi/$17 West...

JVT
PWR
SPL
Howe
AMS
Koyo
Mishimoto
Megan
AshSpec

...and ANY other radiator except for Z1 Howe, OEM TT and OEM NA

ALL RADIATOR makes, including those excepted above, are on sale for this GROUP BUY at $100.00 plus shipping if you exercise one or more of the following Custom Options:

*Open radiator tray
*Open front edge (for access to nose panel)
*No hood prop clip hole
*NA core support
*NA side panels
*VIN plate cut-out (NEW)

Interested in powdercoat?...same price
Raw?...$80 plus shipping
Inquiries?...email me

I need commitments from 5 buyers to proceed with this GROUP BUY.

PACKAGE DEAL:

My fiberglass Fan Shroud Covers are regularly priced at $75 TT and $60 NA plus $10 shipping.

During this Group Buy, you can get an FSC for $65 TT or $50 NA with FREE COMBINED SHIPPING. That's a savings of $20 with the free shipping.

These have one use for most: dress-up. But they can also be used to repair a busted fan shroud. Get rid of those zip ties. They install by scoring the bases of the OEM fins with a utility knife and then snapping them off. Then they attach with high-temp silicone sealant (not included). The final product is a smooth fan shroud with increased rigidity. The black one pictured has been on my car for 11 years.

Thanks again...

Follow Ups
  • >>>Christmas WingZ Group Buy Closes Midnight 11/8<<< - MegaZ 20:27:01 11/05/15