TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Full 2.5" turbo exhaust w/ Stillen cat-back single round tip
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Full 2.5" turbo exhaust w/ Stillen cat-back single round tip

Posted by nb623107 on October 12, 2015 at 9:58 AM
  This message has been viewed 626 times.

Screen Name:nb623107
Phone:740-541-3178
E-mail:nb623107@gmail.com
Research nb623107's post history

Message Hello, I've recently upgraded to a new exhaust and need to get rid of my old 2.5" setup. This is a full exhaust, from the downpipes to the mufflers. This complete setup was on the car when I purchased it several years ago. The downpipes and test pipes are 2.5" 4-bolts, unknown brand. The X-pipes and mufflers are Stillen with the single round tips on oval mufflers. I'd prefer to sell everything as a whole, but may be persuaded to separate. I do not wish to ship these items, so it will be local pickup only for now. Located in Athens, OH. Price is $500 or best offer for everything. It's taking up space and needs to go to a good home!

I lightly cleaned a couple of spots on the mufflers to show that they will polish up nicely with a little bit of work.

E-mail is preferred for contacting me. Imgur link below for a couple of pictures, but I'd be happy to get some other pictures at request.

[ http://imgur.com/a/YiyU4 ]

Follow Ups
  • Full 2.5" turbo exhaust w/ Stillen cat-back single round tip - nb623107 09:58:04 10/12/15