Posted by 4351vamp on October 02, 2015 at 1:22 PM
  This message has been viewed 741 times.

Screen Name:4351vamp
Phone:516510xxxx
E-mail:atrilla@hotmail.com
Research 4351vamp's post history

Message Craigslist advertisement with PICTURES OF ITEMS is good from 10/2-10/9

[ http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/pts/5241105427.html ]

IM NOT PARTING OUT A 300ZX, these are just some last lingering parts that I am trying to sell

PLEASE READ MY AD, IF WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS NOT LISTED THEN I DON'T HAVE IT, THANK YOU. Don't waste my time and your time asking about something that's not listed, read the ad before contacting me

IM NOT PARTING OUT A 300ZX, these are just some last lingering parts that I am trying to sell

All parts are for a 2+0
1990-96 300ZX Twin Turbo Coupe parts for sale
Local pick up is best 10530 Zip but I am willing to work with serious inquiries with in a certain distance for the larger parts
PayPal payments accepted

Parts available below

OEM Parts Section

DOOR GLASS GOLD/BRONZE TINT RARE HARD TO FIND $150 for the set FIRM
NO SHIPPING ON GLASS

CLUTCH Brand NEW in box NEVER OPENED$200 (paid $320 for it)

TRUNK PANELS Rear Interior BLACK left and right good condition(1 out of 3 tabs intact for the drivers side) (passenger side has all 3 tabs)$35 each

GAUGE CLUSTER SHROUD WITH OUT POD'S $35

T-TOP PASSENGER SIDE $75 (DRIVER SIDE WAS SOLD)

DOOR HINGES $40

WINDOW REGULATOR $40

DOOR HANDLES left and right $25 each

POWER WINDOW MOTOR $80

GAS DOOR $15

STEERING WHEEL off a 90, good for a core $65

T-TOP WIND DEFLECTOR $25 for the set

WIPER MOTOR for Rear hatch $25

WHEEL SPINDLE Right front passenger side $100 ***

INTERCOOLERS $75 for the set***

PIONEER CD PLAYER Radio $50

SEAT BELTS Passenger side and driver side $65 each

Random driver side and passenger side parts make offer

USED AFTERMARKET PARTS LIST BELOW (Only one part)

For sale USED (3000 miles/6 months) local pick up best or willing to ship at buyers expense
Custom chrome bezel, US OEM 1990 Nissan 300zx head light housing professionally converted over to HID with correct beam pattern
This is defiantly not your auto zone HID kit, these are real HID's Ballasts
The ballasts that are used can be found on high end expensive luxury cars, this particular ballast are used on Mercedes Benz.!!!
After they the head lights were converted they seal them up with silicone and the beam pattern is corrected to eliminate dead spots to get the full benefit of the HID kit
The bulbs will be sealed properly in the headlight housing and ready for use when they arrive.
To define HID,High-Intensity Discharge the standard is 35w at 41-4300k (at the time 2004)
Also, when using a stock housing w/ retrofit lenses the light tends to scatter and not have a pattern and fine lines like expensive luxury cars/Xenarcs unless the beam pattern is corrected. In this case that was taken into account by the company that I used.
At the time there were basically just 3 reputable HID companies to use the hardware from-Bosch, Phillips, Matsushita (Lexus, Infinity, pretty much all OEM Japanese cars). There were also just 2 bulb manufacturers Phillips and Osramsylvania aka Xenarc.
I bought the actual head lights with the chrome bezel inserts for $325 plus shipping. Then I had them shipped to have the head lights retrofit (converted) with the HID kit installed and That was an added charge of $375 plus shipping. All and all my head lights are worth $750 to me. I only used them for about 6 month/3000miles before I lost my Z. I have all email conversations to support my claims on the process of the custom work... That can be provided to serious buyers. $450 OPEN TO OFFERS, thank you!

Remember IM NOT PARTING OUT A 300ZX, these are just some last lingering parts that I am trying to sell

Follow Ups
  • Random 300ZX TT COUPE PARTS FOR SALE - 4351vamp 13:22:57 10/02/15