TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - >>>MegaZ Fiberglass Fan Shroud Covers Group Buy<<<
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: >>>MegaZ Fiberglass Fan Shroud Covers Group Buy<<<

Posted by MegaZ on August 23, 2015 at 8:33 PM
  This message has been viewed 808 times.

Screen Name:MegaZ
Phone:please use email
E-mail:megaz_net@yahoo.com
Research MegaZ's post history

Message During my recent WingZ Group Buys, I have received many inquiries about my Fiberglass FSC's. So I'm offering discounts off my regular prices in this Group Buy with a minimum of 10 orders. My regular price is $60 for NA and $75 for TT, plus $10 shipping. The discount price for this Group Buy is $10 off the regular price...so $50 NA and $65 TT, plus $10 shipping. If you've seen the price of fiberglass cloth and resin lately, you will know I cannot go any lower.

These have one use for most: dress-up. But they can also be used to repair a busted fan shroud. Get rid of those zip ties. They install by scoring the bases of the OEM fins with a utility knife and then snapping them off. Then they attach with high-temp silicone sealant (not included). The final product is a smooth fan shroud with increased rigidity. The black one pictured has been on my car for 11 years.

Thanks...

Follow Ups
  • >>>MegaZ Fiberglass Fan Shroud Covers Group Buy<<< - MegaZ 20:33:01 08/23/15