TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - CLEAN Low Mileage OEM TT Longblock W/Accessories
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: CLEAN Low Mileage OEM TT Longblock W/Accessories

Posted by EM.TT on July 28, 2015 at 9:45 PM
  This message has been viewed 1072 times.

Screen Name:EM.TT
Phone:608-333-4163
E-mail:ethan.mohoney@gmail.com
Research EM.TT's post history

Message Complete low mileage TT long block with accessories and almost anything else you might need to install or swap into your car.

I've had it for about a year and a half now with the intention of having a clean slate for a big turbo build, but I honestly don't have the time or the funds at the moment with a new house and smaller garage on the horizon.

The turbos have the least amount of shaft play I have ever come across in an OEM turbo, the cams are smooth and shiny (not a single score on the lobes), and the engine is very clean internally. Compression was in the upper 140's when I pulled it (came out of a totaled Z - rear end collision), and was driven very gingerly its entire life I was told (it shows).

It has never been run with the underdrive pulley that's currently on it (will include OEM pulley). The timing belt looks nearly new, along with the belts and just about everything rubber as well, it really has aged quite well.

I have a complete wiring harness to go with it, along with backup components such as coil packs, CAS, TPS, IACV, all solenoids, and so on, should you have any issues (have not tested these as I have not needed to).

Asking $1350 OBO, looking to sell so shoot me an offer!

Other parts available:

NA 2+2 rolling chassis (will part out - diff and subframe are up for grabs)
NA long block (will part out)
All interior trim panels
OEM TT wheels
2 sets of stock IC piping
OEM intercoolers
A/C condensor and compressor
Auto driveshaft
Manual transmission
etc. etc... let me know what you need, probably have it.

Follow Ups
  • CLEAN Low Mileage OEM TT Longblock W/Accessories - EM.TT 21:45:26 07/28/15