TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1996 Paint code QN0 slicktop ORIGINAL
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1996 Paint code QN0 slicktop ORIGINAL

Posted by Huber300zx on June 13, 2015 at 7:00 PM
  This message has been viewed 1103 times.

Screen Name:Huber300zx
Phone:646-247-5465
E-mail:Huber300zx@gmail.com
Research Huber300zx's post history

Message Ok So here it is, I am selling my wonderful daily that has treated me great for the last year. Reason for selling is that I am now living out of the country and cant drive her anymore. I have had the car for a little over 1 year and have had not a single issue with it the entire time. Regular oil intervals for changing and have used a Nissan filter since owning. All original to the bone including the Bose tapedeck that works amazingly I might add. I did the math and there were probably only 30 of these built in this paint code in 1996 with charcoal interior. So onto the specs

1996 Slicktop
Charcoal velour interior
5 speed, had clutch changed at 114k. Car currently has 127k
All original, changed the rectangular air filters out recently and have a set of NGK plugs to go with the car.
The interior is around a 8.5/10
Exterior is around 8/10. typical paint chips but not dented fenders or ripped bumpers. Has one dent on driverside quarterpanel that can be popped for a nominal fee. Got a quote of 350 to fix.
Car has authentic JSpec tails with a mint black third brakelight.
Antenna works great, bose stereo still blows me away, all speakers sound great.
Car has factory alarm but no clicker as I believe they did away with those in 1996.
Original wheels, tires were replaced also when clutch was done.
No CEL or any other lights the entire time owning the vehicle. Just recently inspected for the next year so if it goes to a NY home that's one less thing to pay for.

The cons and they are very minute.
-Glovebox mechanism is currently not installed, was working on it and ran out of time before I had to leave. I have the mechanism and it will go with car so that's not an issue.
-Missing a driverside floor mat, didn't come with one when I bought her.
-And the dent which was already mentioned.
THATS ALL THOUGH!!

I started looking to get near 5800 for it but I have since dropped the price to 5500. Pretty Firm on it. For it being a 1 of 30 production car in this paint code I think its a fair price plus the fact its a rock solid car. I would say its probably problem free until 150k then do the regular maintenance water pump timing etc. It did have a 60k done around 75k. Im only the 4th owner. I would like it to go to someone that's in the tristate area so I can still see the car drive every once and a while for meets and stuff. I cant upload pictures for whatever reason but I can email them upon request. So Please the best way to contact me is Huber300zx@gmail.com. I check this twice a day. Test drives will only be set up for serious buyers as It is very difficult to arrange this while Im not home. Thanks all!

Follow Ups
  • 1996 Paint code QN0 slicktop ORIGINAL - Huber300zx 19:00:09 06/13/15