People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Custom hydrographics

Posted by thomasfortney on May 14, 2015 at 6:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 870 times.

Screen Name:thomasfortney
Phone:507-261-5237
E-mail:thomasfortney@gmail.com
Research thomasfortney's post history

Message Also check out [ [ www.facebook.com/carbonconcepts ] ] to contact me.

Hydrographics.

Hydrographics is a method of applying a pattern to just about any 3d object, in our case z parts. Ive been doing timing covers, throttle covers, door handles, center consoles, speedometer gauge surround, fuse covers, etc. I already have several happy customers.

Basically if it can be painted it can be dipped.

These are OEM parts.

I take the time to clean the part. I then sand it, and apply a high build primer to fill in any deeper scratches or to remove the oem texture on plastic pieces. There is a base coat applied, then the parts are dipped in the carbon fiber pattern, or whichever pattern you choose and finally i spray it with three coats of clear to protect the finish.

All materials are high quality automotive paints, no spray paint crap here.

These prices are if you send me your pieces first to be refinished.

Any damaged pieces that are beyond repair will not be accepted. Timing covers that are in bad shape especially add to the labor involved so please keep that in mind. Also parts that are currently painted will need to be stripped, i can do this for an additional fee of 5.00. I can provide some pieces if you are unable to send me yours but i have limited stock.

upper timing covers (pair) - $80.00
speedometer surround - $70.00
big fuse box cover - $40.00
little fuse cover - $25.00
throttle cover - $55.00
radio bezel - $55.00
center console w/ashtray - $70.00 - lots of texture to remove here
door handle set - $30.00
Inside door mirror trims (each side) - $15.00

There will also be discounts for multiple items
2 items - %10 off parts total
3-4 items - %15 off parts total
4 or more - %20 off parts total

The strip will be removed from the throttle covers, and will not be reusable, please keep that in mind. I can shave the lettering off of the covers as well if you prefer for an additional $5.00.

These parts are tinted to give more depth to them so keep that in mind when thinking of multiple items. Multiple pieces should be done at the same time to get the best match in tint.

Once i complete your items, i will send a photograph with final payment instructions. You will be responsible for shipping costs, however i can ship most parts very afford-ably through my day job.

You can check out [ www.hydrofilmprints.com ] to see the many patterns available.

Please include a message in this format when contacting me

-Name
-location - zip code
-Your user name on here
-Phone number
-Email
-Items wanted along with specifics such as wanting the letters shaved or not.
-Any other info you feel important for me to know about the cores you will be sending.

My PayPal is thomasfortney@gmail.com

Follow Ups