TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - AFTERMARKET & OEM PARTS. CHEAP!
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: AFTERMARKET & OEM PARTS. CHEAP!

Posted by lawz on May 12, 2015 at 11:47 PM
  This message has been viewed 1011 times.

Screen Name:lawz
Phone:(541) 992-3666
E-mail:gse@harborside.com
Research lawz's post history

Message AFTERMARKET

(1) APEXI POWER INTAKE. This is the best single intake you can buy for your Z. They are smaller, lighter and create more power by reducing air intake turbulence. Most importantly, tests show they filter dirt better than any other intake. I had a pair on a DoolZ intake just long enough to break in a motor (1,500 - 1,600 miles) before changing setups. I’ll include a dummy intake. $75 SHIPPED IN THE CON-US.

STRUT TOWER COVERS. Black rubber dress parts for your front strut towers. Helps clean up the look. $10 SHIPPED IN THE CON-US.

REAR WIPER ASSEMBLY. Motor, brackets, seal, etc. $40 SHIPPED IN THE CON-US.

(6) NEW T-BOLT HOSE CLAMPS FOR INTAKE PIPING. 3 Large (67/75 mm) and 3 small (54/62 mm). Like new. $20 SHIPPED IN THE CON-US.

COZ HARDENED CLUTCH BALL WITH NEW OEM DUST COVER. Both brand new, in the packages. You need these parts for any upgraded clutch. $35 w) cover. SHIPPED IN THE CON-US.

(1) NGK BKR7 spark plug. $6 SHIPPED IN THE CON-US.

NISSAN OEM

REAR HATCH (TRUNK) WEATHER STRIP (SEAL). This is a new OEM rubber strip or moulding that your trunk lid closes down onto. Its brand new, never installed in the original NISSAN packaging. Part #84830-46P00. $$65 shipped in the Con-USA.

UNDER HOOD LIGHT SWITCH. Mounts in the engine compartment. Raise your hood and a light comes on in over the engine. OEM part. $15 SHIPPED IN THE CON-USA.

LAP BELT. Here’s a rare one! Did you know Nissan made a lap belt for mounting a kid’s car seat? The car’s frame even has the mounting location built in. This is the complete assembly so you can take your kid whereever you want to go (and I did). $25 SHIPPED IN THE CON-US.

HYDRAULIC LIFTERS. A complete set (24) of OEM lifters. Used for 59K miles. Solvent cleaned and in excellent shape. $200 shipped in the con-USA.

TIMING BELT. Nissan OEM drive belt; only 1,100 miles. Was installed to break in a new short block on a build motor and then replaced. No oil stains, cracks, scratches, dirt, etc. Its mint. $40 shipped in the con-USA.

OE EXHAUST MANIFOLDS. Stock exhaust manifolds. Were removed from service at 59K miles. Excellent shape. $50. YOU PAY SHIPPING.

STOCK RADIATOR. Used for 59K miles. In excellent shape. It includes the OEM cap. $50. YOU PAY THE SHIPPING.

If you want photos, let me know.

Greg
gregernstmusic@gmail.com
Call or text (541) 992-3666

Follow Ups
  • AFTERMARKET & OEM PARTS. CHEAP! - lawz 23:47:03 05/12/15