TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1993 300zx Twinturbo 52k orig miles. $5500
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1993 300zx Twinturbo 52k orig miles. $5500

Posted by ArticZ on April 17, 2015 at 6:11 PM
  This message has been viewed 1005 times.

Screen Name:ArticZ
Phone:714-XXX-XXXX
E-mail:supraz32tt@hotmail.com
Research ArticZ's post history

Message This is a revised ad with current details of my car:

This is a 1993 300zx Non turbo chassis 5spd with t-top, charcoal leather interior with suede trim, with original 52k miles. I have converted it to twinturbo at 18k miles with all oem new nissan parts. I have own this car since 4k miles starting in 1994 and im the 2nd owner. The body does need new paint and light bodywork. Recently, the car was in a front end accident as shown in the pictures damaging the front bumper, drivers fender and drivers headlight and the radiator upper core support has been pushed ( email me for pictures). The driver's door does have a slight vertical creased and that was from another car opening its door onto mine, not from the current accident. The car does need alignment and has some steering vibration, but the impact of the accident didn't touch the suspension or the intercooler system. The paint is primer white as of now. This car ran great prior to the accident. I have to assume that after the accident, a hose of some type might have been hit due to the car having a idle that sometimes is stable and sometimes fluctuating. I have not removed the bumper to determine the source or taken this car to any Z shop for inspection of the idle issue due to my busy work schedule. California clean title, tags are up to date for CA drivers. If you're not local, I recommend a friend or someone on your behalf to inspect the vehicle for your consideration.

The good +mods:
The whole A/C plumbing has been all replaced with new oem TT A/c parts including lines,dryer condenser all earlier last year ($800). New interior parts include the radio bezel and Rear center trim panel between the shocks (area where people normally mount amps) ($200). When I started this TT conversion,I purchased all new OEM; AC Compressor, Alternator, and Starter ($800) and among many factory parts pertaining to a twinturbo engine such as lines, vacuum, engine harness, battery cable, starter harness, fuel pump, etc ( I have receipts from Nissan with all the parts purchased, including the twinturbo engine).

Mods:
New (not rebuilt) OEM nissan crate twinturbo longblock- 31k miles driven since 0miles new.
HKS gt2530 Ball Bearing turbos (this is the HKS GT2530 KIT made for the 300zx.
Stillen ported extrude hone oem manifolds with two greddy egt peak hold electronic gauges (stored in the glovebox)
740cc Nismo Injectors with lower intake modified with newer 95 fuel rails and TT fuel pump/fuel controller
Koyo Race Alum Radiator
Blitz radiator cap
300degree suspension camber plates
Single pop intake
RPS max street clutch
Polished upper plenum with modified ports for larger TBS (can replace with oem plenum non polished)
Nismo Oil Cooler
SZ tune moates flipper switch with SZ chip ECU
Blitz Dual SBC boost controller
Blitz Fatt Turbo timer
HID LIGHTS
Alpine HeadUnit BT149 bluetooth
Black Silicone turbo hoses for throttle body and turbo
Razo pedals complete
18inch by 8.5/9.5 Enkei RP01s in great condition ( minor rash on two passenger wheels) with Michelin pilots 235/265 tires 80% tread left in the rears, fronts have inner camber wear ( will need replacing, I had camber wear ever since I own this car, this didn't occur from the accident). (wheels are about $1400 new and tires new run $1300 for this model)
For a little work, this Z can be the Z you been looking for with low miles and reliability in Mods and Engine since its a OEM crate TT motor and not a JDM replacement engine or a rebuilt motor. Or purchase the car for the engine/mods/interior and sale what you don't need.
OEM Nissan floor Z mats, Not a reproduction

Cons:
Oil leak under turbos ( still boosting)
Idle is erratic at times
Front tires camber wear
Accident requires replacing the front 99spec bumper, drivers fender, drivers headlight and upper radiator core support/drivers headlight mounting panel.

This car is valuable to you if you need a TT motor, doing a TT swap, need aftermarket mods, need the black interior, or have your own body shop which you can repair the body and save $. There is no frame damage. I have pictures of the car without the bumper attached to show the intercoolers and frame rail unaffected.

Please contact me if your serious and ready to purchase.
Located in Southern California, Orange. Can be viewed in person with appointment.
Contact me with any questions and concerns. Serious buyers only.

Follow Ups
  • 1993 300zx Twinturbo 52k orig miles. $5500 - ArticZ 18:11:18 04/17/15