TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - EBC, TT Manis, FullIC piping set TT Radi w/fan EGT Gauges
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: EBC, TT Manis, FullIC piping set TT Radi w/fan EGT Gauges

Posted by nemo1080 (Iowa) on April 09, 2015 at 8:55 PM
  This message has been viewed 785 times.

Screen Name:nemo1080 (Iowa)
Phone:email
E-mail:nemo1080@hotmail.com
Research nemo1080 (Iowa)'s post history

Message Have a set of ported TT manifolds set up with EGT probes. Make offer/pay shipping.

I have a full set of TT intercooler piping perfect for a swap... Used to be worth about 300 a set, but not anymore I guess. Make and offer and pay shipping. I'd like to get around 100 for it.

I have a TT OEM style radiator with an Electric fan from an SHO Taurus, never failed me or overheated. I just got a big koyo because I felt it was time to have a nicer radiator.
Have the koyo box I can ship it in, with or without the electric fan if you want it. Open to offers. I'd rate the radiator about a 7/10. No leaks, minimal bent fins... has been used faithfully.

Have two autometer phantom EGT gauges. Were like 200 new, pay me enough to get them out of my garage. I have probes and TT manis setup for them. Worked well as a safety measure but with nistune and a wide band, no need...

I also have an HKS EVC 3 ebc. thE thing is a pain in the ass to setup and i've never had it hold boost reliably. Just gonna say screw it and get an mbc till I can afford a better EBC option. Let me know what it is worth to you

Follow Ups
  • EBC, TT Manis, FullIC piping set TT Radi w/fan EGT Gauges - nemo1080 (Iowa) 20:55:49 04/09/15