TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Dual fuel pump setup and ash spec fuel pump controller
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Dual fuel pump setup and ash spec fuel pump controller

Posted by The Devils Z on March 28, 2015 at 8:20 PM
  This message has been viewed 2344 times.

Screen Name:The Devils Z
Phone:302.562.5634
E-mail:info@TheDevilsZ.com
Research The Devils Z's post history

Message I am selling my dual fuel pump setup --it's plug and play.

*** You will need is to run a fuel line from the bulkhead to the front of the Z. You will need to get a Y-block fitting to connect the additional fuel line and the OEM fuel line together. You will need an aftermarket fuel filter and I recommend and Aeromotive FPR *****

Both walbros work and have about 30k on them. Bulkhead doesn't leak gas .. literally plug and play.

Additional wiring is setup to connect the power of each pump individually to 2 LED switches to allow the user to toggle / cycle each pump off / on. This helps to test if a pump is dead.

Willing to sell with and without AshSpec fuel pump controller.

includes
* Modified bulkhead
* 2 walbro fuel pumps
* OEM cover and 2 toggle switches
* Dual fuel pump bracket (unused)
* Wiring for grounds for toggle switches so that the illuminate (when the light is off, the pump is off)

without Ash Spec fuel pump controller = $500
with Ash Spec fuel pump controller = $650

Dual Fuel Pumps

Modified Bulkhead

unused dual fuel pump bracket

These are power wires for each pump. Goes to the toggle switches (seen in pics below). The ground wires for each pump are 'T'd" together. The fuel pump controller controls the idle speed by adjusting the ground wire. You need an aftermarket fuel pump controller (AshSpec or DVD Burn controller) or the OEM controller will burn up due to the additional power surges.

ground wires for toggle switches that illuminate

OEM cover with switches that light up when powered. Flip the switch light off and pump off

Follow Ups
  • Dual fuel pump setup and ash spec fuel pump controller - The Devils Z 20:20:11 03/28/15