TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 92TTZ with 24,000 original miles
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 92TTZ with 24,000 original miles

Posted by TTZMatt on March 26, 2015 at 6:25 PM
  This message has been viewed 1202 times.

Screen Name:TTZMatt
Phone:E-Mail Me
E-mail:TTZMatt@comcast.net
Research TTZMatt's post history

Message Up for sale is my 1992 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo with just under 24,000 original miles. This Z is the desirable Oxford Gray Metallic paint with black leather interior and a 5spd transmission. I purchased this car three years ago from the original owner in California. The car is in excellent condition throughout and has always been meticulously cared for. It has only been driven on weekends when the weather is nice. There have been no accidents or paintwork of any kind, there are no stories with this car. I have all maintenance records from new, as well as the original window sticker. The original owner installed a few modifications including a JWT pop charger, JWT ecu (both installed by JWT in 1993), TSW wheels, and a Blaupunkt stereo. Since I purchased the car I have had the JWT ECU updated to the current software, installed a RPS Sport Street clutch, a 2.5" quad oval B&B cat back exhaust system as well as OEM JSpec rear taillights, and OEM smoked front corner lights. I have also just had the 60k maintenance completed using all OEM Nissan parts. Don t miss this opportunity to purchase one of the nicest original Z s remaining! Contact me for more information. Serious inquiries only please.
Price: $19,500

Follow Ups
  • 92TTZ with 24,000 original miles - TTZMatt 18:25:58 03/26/15