TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 Twin Turbo for sale, 73k miles, built, 5 speed $12,500
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 Twin Turbo for sale, 73k miles, built, 5 speed $12,500

Posted by TeeTurboZee on March 19, 2015 at 2:39 PM
  This message has been viewed 960 times.

Screen Name:TeeTurboZee
Phone:248-240-2895
E-mail:alan.marchio@avisford.com
Research TeeTurboZee's post history

Message 1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo clean title in hand no liens! The car has 73,000 original miles and is an original twin turbo. One guy said he ran a report on it and someone claimed 80k miles but I have no idea what that was about. The previous owner said it was original miles and odometer reads 73,5xx miles. It is silver, black interior, 5 speed, and has T-tops. I bought this car a year ago and took it to Andy Turpen ("BOOZTD 3" on twinturbo.net) in West Peoria IL. Andy is one of the best Z builders in the country. He pulled the motor, put all new gaskets in it and reinstalled the engine/parts I had, plus many more that I upgraded during the build. I have full documentation of every part, nut, bolt, upgrade, and labor time that was done. Including pictures of all the work being performed by Andy. If you have any doubt about the work do a search on twinturbo.net for Andy and you will see the amazing work he has performed on not only his GTR or his RB26 300zx he built, but many satisfied customers all across the country. I have not cut any corners on the build and have only used the best of parts (AMS parts came with vehicle, not my choice but it wasnt in the budget to replace them). Here is a list of the performance mods done to the car that I can think of right now (does not include all the stock components replaced, which I also have documentation for):

Z1 GT2860RS turbos
Z1 Short ram twin intake with dual MAF
Nismo 740cc injectors
FMIC with Chrome Piping Kit
Tial Q-sport BOVs
AMS Ported Exhaust Manifolds
AMS 3" stainless downpipes
Z1 3" stainless Test Pipes
Z1 3" PG Catback
Z1 Chrome Hard Pipe kit
Z1 Oil Cooler
Z1 One Piece Driveshaft
Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley
Z1 6 Puck Max Performance Clutch
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
Howe Aluminum Radiator
Greddy Turbo Timer
Greddy Profec B Boost Controller
Z1 ECU
Zemulator Tuner
AEM Wideband
Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors
Eibach Pro Kit lower springs
Stillen Adjustable Upper Control Arms
Polyurethane Bushings
Front and Rear Strut Braces
Z1 Silicone Heater and Radiator hoses
Ruff Racing R280 Wheels 18x9.5 rear 18x8.5 front
I have a brand new (0 miles) set of front and rear tires: Sumimoto 275/35/18 rear and Hancook 235/40/18 front (not installed)
Stillen Type 3 Spoiler
Stillen GTZ-R front bumper (not installed)
Wings West rear bumper (not installed)
Ionic Dynamics vented nose panel (not installed)
Zthirtytwo Carbon Fiber cowl
TwinZ Design Fog Light Ducts
Mega Z 3 Piece Air Guides (For Howe Radiator)
Z1 Motorsports short throw shifter
Z1 Hicas Elimination kit
NGK Iridium #8 plugs
All deletes completed including AC and Cruise Control
Matrix Racing Seats w 4 point harnesses
Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
COZ Chrome Inlet/Outlet Coolant Pipes
COZ Chrome Power Steering Resevoir
AMS Chrome Throttle Cover
Z1 Stainless Engine Bay Bolt Kit
Plenum polished then Hydro-Dipped in Carbon Fiber print
Fuse box covers dipped in Carbon Fiber print
Strut brace brackets dipped in carbon fiber print

I'm sure there is more Im forgetting. I have also in my posession the invoice including all parts and labor from Andy that totals $4870.00 that does not include anything listed above. The timing belt and water pump are also new (completed right before I purchased the vehicle, there was no receipt but was found to be true when taking apart the engine). The vehicle has only been driven maybe 50 miles since the build. I took it home from Andy at the end of last summer (completely broke and in debt) only to put it in the garage where it has been started and a couple miles put on it weekly until there was snow.

The Good:

-Insane power, runs great, shifts smooth as butter, low miles, most of the performance parts are brand new, the older ones have around 5k miles, new engine gaskets, 60k service done, new engine harness, all deletes completed

What it needs:

-Dyno tune

-Rear bumper and spoiler have faded paint, small rust spot where spoiler meets decklid, 73k miles worth of average rock chips for original paint.

-Vehicle needs a radio as it was removed from the previous owner

-Will need new brakes (bad vibration when braking)

-4 wheel alignment

-creaking noise when turning the steering wheel

Pictures here:

[ http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/4905585165.html ]

$12,500 OBO

Any other questions let me know 248-24zero-2895

Follow Ups
  • 1991 Twin Turbo for sale, 73k miles, built, 5 speed $12,500 - TeeTurboZee 14:39:16 03/19/15