TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Stanza moded for z32 plus bored over by Rob Z
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: Stanza moded for z32 plus bored over by Rob Z

Posted by Dane (Houston) on March 04, 2015 at 6:05 PM
  This message has been viewed 893 times.

Screen Name:Dane (Houston)
Phone:713 204 8136
E-mail:HoustonZAuto@gmail.com
Research Dane (Houston)'s post history

Stanza throttle bodied for sale bored over by Rob Z. Rob installed new spring spacer hardware also. Cost me about a $185 to bore them over if I recall correctly
Stanza throttle bodies are on the bottom for a comparison shot of the bored over stock throttle bodies on the top.
One body needs a little work it is missing the throttle stopper mechanism pictured and pointed out with my fingers. In one picture with my fingers you see it there on one body and on the other throttle body you see it missing. You would need to source or build your own stopper from a stock unit or from a z32 or stanza.
Everyone knows the plenum has to be modified to accept them. The throttle bodies the bolt pattern is different at the bottom. Some people have modified the bolt holes in the TBs by ovaling them out and not modding the the plenum but i dont like that.Sso know your stuff before you buy this asking 300 shipped. 300 obo.
Thanks for looking
Dane
location: 10541 cypress creek parkway suite 504 houston tx 77070
phone: 9364638966
email: houstonzauto@gmail.com
condition of part: machined to new, needs pieces to complete

Follow Ups
  • Stanza moded for z32 plus bored over by Rob Z - Dane (Houston) 18:05:34 03/04/15