TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo - Manual - Good Shape (Greenville SC)
People Seeking Info

Subject SELLING: 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo - Manual - Good Shape (Greenville SC)

Posted by Chickan on February 02, 2015 at 9:52 AM
  This message has been viewed 969 times.

Screen Name:Chickan
Phone:614-638-3659
E-mail:chickan@gmail.com
Research Chickan's post history

Message Car is in overall good shape, with 133,xxx miles on the odometer. The engine was replaced (short block) at a Nissan dealership at 90k miles. The turbos were upgraded to Sport 600's at 125k miles. 850CC injectors at 130K. Has many upgrades, intake, hard pipes, down pipes, Stillen Exhaust. Most 300ZX's with similar mods make about 350HP at the wheels, though I have not had it dyno tested. The car is far from a beauty queen, but in good shape for the most part. Car has perfect compression on all six cylinders, 160-165. Always starts quickly, many repairs recently (power steering pump, alternator rebuilt, etc.). The bad: there are several rust spots on the car, most noticeably in the passenger side rear wheel well, see pictures. There are paint chips and scuffs on the front and back bumper. The transmission could be rebuilt as well, as 4th gear grinds every time, and 3rd gear some times. Driving without using 4th gear makes it grind much less. To the best of my knowledge the transmission and suspension are original, and should be replaced/repaired for optimum performance. The A/C does not work, I have not tried to fix it. I hate to sell it, but need to get a bigger weekend car. Local sales only, cash only.

See my craigslist add for pictures [ http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/4873924479.html ]

Follow Ups
  • 1991 300ZX Twin Turbo - Manual - Good Shape (Greenville SC) - Chickan 09:52:33 02/02/15